Bredok

Hello dear psychiatrist. My name is Veronika

You know, I had a strange sexual problem and I want to tell you about it. So listen. Once in 24 hours, I left home and went for a walk. From the dark alleys of the strong wind blowing, and suddenly I saw him, his name was Adolf and he was just awful! Fly-plaque I cried and lost his head. I woke up on the big bed, my feet were soft. On his desk was burning candle, and the window was burning well, damned set on fire by veterinarians and my heart is now Biff and yeah ...
Then everything happened quickly - he walked out of the bathroom, slowly taking off her boots and bared his hairy chest. Oh my little Masyanya - he said, and came closer.
I felt very bad. At the last moment I could look in his eyes the color of happiness and joy, and again threw her head. Silence. Suddenly I hear a dream: to throw you 28 sticks, eh?
I do not know what to say, but only said: fool sees from far! .. Then he started kissing my stomach and went down lower and lower ... Oh no! He came to this ... In his hand flashed a colander, why? Maybe it's a new direction shovinizma, but the time for arguments was not enough. I jumped out of bed and saw a picture: he was naked with a naked guy. And then this guy Mikhalkov. And besides, it is his dog. IN pervert, I immediately understood. So I jumped on the windowsill. HORRIBLE!!! I was standing on the ledge on the 7th floor. I closed my eyes and jumped!

With respect to a psychiatrist friend, Veronika

Tags

See also

New and interesting