What do we know about birds

Penguin. We read the classics: "Stupid, timid. Bold "(delicious, I suppose). Bathed in the icy water. So walrus. Hiding in the cliffs of the body. So the killer. Here's how we calculate it! Penguin - a walrus-killer!

Canary. Zhёltenkaya. "Twitters, chirps, twitters, idiot." Drunk squeezed instead of lemon tea.

Ostrich. In urban living can not. In a game of hide and seek smashes his head on the asphalt.

Pigeon. It is considered an emblem of peace. The symbol of stupidity, greed and garbage. Well, what is the character, so is the world. What do you want?

Pelican. Thrifty. I respect.

Siskin. Which fawn. Who drinks vodka on the Fontanka. We read in the encyclopedia: "Fawn - calf reindeer under the age of 1 month. Fur is also called fawn "We conclude: finch - a bird-alcoholic furry reindeer. Horror. The mutant of some kind.

Woodpecker. Read Shestakova. He said everything about them.

Stork. It drags children. Drags no sense steals, but in the sense contrary. Most storks is found in China.

Heron. It builds nests of tow. From the beak flow nozzle. Utters a cry: "op-la!". Favorite dish - kvaklya.

Titmouse. He loves bacon. Logically, it should also drink vodka, snack and dance hopak Tsibulya. I never saw. This does not mean that it just does not make it on the sly.

Nuthatch. And, apparently, upolzen, Polliwog and zapolzen. Who is, I do not know, but apparently a relative of muskrat, and nahuholya pohuholya.

Seagull. Named in honor of the play by Anton Chekhov. The pack - a terrible thing. Hunting with glitter, begging for alms professionally. Entertainment - gavnometanie carpet. Fly away to the open sea, attacking ships. It feeds sailors. Witnesses no choice, so confirm this information no one.

Cockroach. Accidentally he wormed his way into the list. Already crawled.

Bullfinch. Red-faced. Uh-uh, Krasnogruda. Red chest. Chest. Yes. Breast white. Convex. Great. The fourth number. Lace bra. Tomio uplifting and captivating sway. It is tempting looks out from the neckline, filling the man's hand a gentle ... And? What? What Bullfinch? Oh, bullfinch ... just distracted.

Grief. Bald Vulture, Griffon Vulture, vulture guitar, glued. Red cedar lining - ebony fret wire, varnishing. Nylon strings. Tuners are sold separately.

Orel. Bird proud. Why on earth? The nose is beautiful, is not it? He lives in the tops of the reach of food that eats - is unclear.

Owl. They say smart. It is her big head, so it is said. About the same horse speak. Ever heard that the horse won the Nobel Prize? A night owl? And I do not hear that? That's right. Dull it.

Duck. Manage to live in Moscow's reservoirs. We conclude: It's a lie. In fact, all these rubber ducks and radio. Dissolve the river immediately replaced by new ones.

A hen. I Love. Delicious. However, I doubt that it's a bird. Judging by how much is sold legs - is the special meat breed centipedes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting