Nightmare on the street

Here are pictures that I found on the net, plus a few of mine, that I made the other day "celebrating" May 1 that spodviglo me to seek those same pictures and make this post) ... Please do not judge strictly, not all new pictures, and probably that someone could see them before ...

Home Server) wipes his nose the way that many of these "not home»)

"Server" one business center

It was found in Sunny Azeybardzhane ...

Karelian State Pedagogical University

"Well, we do not have the money on the counter! she did not need at all I suppose! »...

Switching cabinet) our switches, the most commutator switches in the world!

and so often "arranged" the Internet is in our homes)

This is probably a miracle created by several generations of "geek" and was used as a training stand)

Certainly a masterpiece ... optical communications center ...

Basements and attics of our capital) Lukomorie damn ... a hundred-pounds where you have a cat ucheny and mermaid on the "branches" sitting ..)

"Admin retired and new ones why you run away ...»

So, as it switches, working !!!

and here stoloknulis competitors)

Access node in a former garbage)

Chelyabinsk region, "house officers") do not tell anyone how they're all harsh? )

Server for every taste)

Well ka - ka ... well not say pinged? right now all porverim and find someone curves hands ...

In the box of equipment overheated, and it was decided to "temporarily" put it this way ...

Force majeure) storm seen prepay competitors)

and again the harsh Chelyabinsk ...

director of the organization with the words "yes, you are now the main thing to make the network, take up a server in order to work !!! A month later another allocate money buy cabinets, racks, condo !!! "... through the floor, the administrator resigned, no luck next ...

Well, here they are !!! ) Heroes invisible, attic, basement front! which we owe to the fact that squander on the floor (and someone on the whole) life behind the monitor, chat rooms, forums, ICQ and of course on our Anube)

... Ah! is not stokers we are not carpenters,
And we installers vysotniki ...

P.S. I was concentrated on the plus sign something clicks ... so ... ship to "stage", it is necessary to take an umbrella for protection from rotten tomatoes))

Tags

See also

New and interesting