Wishmaster / Wishmaster

Connoisseurs of horror films may remember a film like Wishmaster / Wishmaster, and the role it has played a genie Andrew Divoff (Andrew Divoff)

Jodelle Ferland (Jodelle Ferland) played a kidnapped girl in the movie Silent Hill

IL Hødd Kane (Kane Hodd) played the role of Jason Voorhees four films in a row, but in the film "Freddy vs. Jason" the director decided that Jason should be hefty Ambalov, and adopted the role of another actor.

Kelsey Grammer (Kelsey Grammer) played Hank McCoy, sinemordogo mutant named Beast in the movie X-Men 3: The Last Stand / X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

Michael Chiklis (Michael Chiklis) played here is a miracle Yudo, I do not remember his name, in the films Fantastic Four / Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer / Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The legendary hero of horror films A Nightmare on Elm Street / A nightmare on Elm street playing Robert Englund (options: England) (Robert Englund).

Heyndl Scott (Scott Heindl) portrayed robot RS5 in the movie I, Robot / I, robot.

Adorable Kelly Stables (Kelly Stables) played the role of Samara Morgan, the same abominations that crawled out of the TV screens in the films Bell and Bell 2 (The Ring).

Tags

See also

New and interesting