Quotes from women's forums

He found himself three new lines under the armpits from behind. I'm shocked! .. Slept with forty years old, maybe from this? Tell me, do you get from the old man's wrinkles?
Ispuzhanna

Remove armpit hair, now very much I miss them. Any who still misses her hair and how?
Seborritka

I decided to make a photoepilation and to start all the trouble spots obschёlkala camera "Nikon." Hey, kasmitolagi, watch photos here!
Fspyshka

My husband saw me in a tomato-mustard mask with cucumber on the eyes and almost poked with a fork ...
Litseistka

The same problem: My husband got into the habit to eat a night mask. He wants me to have grown old or simply do not eats? Today selёdochnuyu asked to make a mask or ... ravioli ...
Ocharovatka

Girls, I started going to the gym and two months married Gdańsk guard, would recommend!
Just Mary

And I started to go on shaping and month dropped 20 thousand rubles!
Krasotusha

Began to engage in the exercise bike to lose weight, and found that it is very difficult, especially with slazit simulator. What if someone else sits down on him ?! And further. Someone to marry an exercise bike?
Gold pedalistka

My husband constantly stare at beautiful boys. How to see it somewhere in a closet or under the bed, the way it looks, looks. And me zero attention. Maybe he's from me hiding something?
Greedy woman

I work as a teacher at the Institute of Organic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry. I am often come home to students engaged in sex with me, and then pulled zachёtki. What a strange way to thank me for this knowledge? Is it difficult to buy champagne or chocolates?
Suede Dekansha

Rampant growing bikini. What to do? !!!
Curly STU

Has two "clean the brain" for Malakhov, was treated three times by the method Agafurova, he breathed on Kashchenko and a pimple on his nose and did not pass. What to do?
Medusa Hormone

I want to make a double chin piercing. Has anyone tried?
Puzanna

Bandy legs with fat thighs: where they go?
Fatima

Can I see all this guy ??? Where someone hides magazinskie checks?
Shopping Blue

What to do zilch to accurately did not smell armpits?
Ambrozina

Girls! It is necessary to sleep on planks and eat bran and beauty come by itself!
Euphrasinia

Month day rub in the face of anti-aging cream. As it is now quickly remove corn from the face?
Pussy Face

I due to the piercing navel otvis stomach. Ceasing piercings buttocks - otvis ass. What should I do?! Where to put the damn body piercing?
Tryasopuzka

People enlighten: it is necessary to shave their legs or do the hair on his feet?
Pupseg

On X-rays, I kind of ugly ... you can somehow uglamurit pictures?
Świecko Lvitsa

Is it important to beautifully lie during sex? Or you can just lie?
Manka Sublimation

Harmful to sunbathe in the solarium off?
Studio Flat

Can I sunbathe in the face of the microwave with a grill? And on the copier?
Chocoladka

Yesterday, a person asleep in a salad, woke up in the morning - the skin young-young! I would recommend 400 Greek and vodka - it's a miracle!
Stakanida

I did the first epilation. After it became clear that I have a very crooked legs. What will advise?
Fuzzy

Tags

See also

New and interesting