Funny quotes from AUTOFORUM

Corvette Forum
 - Why should I pay $ 150,000 for a wheelbarrow with the same driving as that of the Lacetti?

Ford Focus Forum
 - Help! I changed everything! Still will not start!

Mustang Forum
 - Some freak tried to chase me on my dohlenkih Civic-e.

Civic Forum
 - Some freak tried to chase me on my ugly Mustang-e.

McLaren F1 forum
 - Some freak tried to chase me on my old dead ugly and slow as the grandmother's truck F-16.

VW Passat forum
 - I have this week, even hacking attempts were not

Mazda MX-5 forum
 - What a freak on his fat-Tahoe moved my car! (Pichu)

Chevy Tahoe Forum
 - Mazda has stuck in my running board left the door ... As it is safe to remove? (Pichu)

WHA forum
 - Which service beam ... // BAN ON IP //

Delorean forum
 - Just back from the future ... I burned head gasket. Help, I'm from 1985.

Mercedes Forum
 - My wife and her sneaky lawyer trying to fill me in divorce proceedings. How would I kill them both so that it does not impact on the health insurance of his wife?

Firebird forum
 - My chick fucking bratelnik sleeps with my wife and ... How can I better soak these freaks? And I already have a criminal record and back to jail, I will not go!

Hummer Forum
 - Slightly pokolbasitsya today. I scratch the wing. 24 wounded and 10 killed. How would I get the black paint on the stealth and the dealer's up to 25 kilometers and I have to spend 50 bucks on gasoline.

Bentley forum
 - Today nasoril in the ashtray. I called the dealer - they have no separate ashtrays. Maybe you advise what to do? Maybe, again to buy Mercedes - they were ashtrays dealers?

Chevy Monte Carlo Forum
 - I prus from this yo yo cars, ptamushta it stolen yo.

VW Beetle Forum
 - The concept of salvation of the world (Pichu)

Renault forum
 - Guys, here you can survey - when the last time you start the car? I in 1992.

Lamborghini Forum
 - Odd noise after 310 km / h.

Pontiac forum
 - I bought a new pink suit with ruffles. Aaaatpaaaad. (Pics)

BMW 7-series forum
 - Hey, is anyone where to repair a fake Rolex and?

Cadillac Forum
 - Problems with parking. Buy Police bumper.

Chevy Suburban Forum
 - Table of gasoline prices. Cry together.

Ford Crown Victoria forum
 - How to carry out of the way of those who does not let me on the highway, and not to scratch the paint?

Honda Accord Forum
 - My mother gave me to mashyna vyhadnye. Paedem Sima sosak. Urgent buy dishovye drives on vasimnatsat dyuymav.

Toyota Echo forum
 - Honey, can see you?
 - Yes, naughty, today I'll be in a lilac typewriter.

Ferrari forum
 - Any idea how to organize a business tour for Colombia? I have to quickly go back and very quickly. Advise?

Porsche Forum
 - Wheel descends. The service said I was a fool and kicked. Disgusting machine - no respect from the people. I'd better sell the car through the dealer or the Internet itself?

Jaguar forum
 - Guys, club purchase carboxylic overlays on instruments still in force? It seems to have promised to throw up to 1,500 dollars.

Dodge Viper Forum
 - I clocked up to 280 km / h in the weekend. How to wash the shit off the seat? (I velor)

Dodge Forum
 - What is the best place in the cabin schedule of football matches, not to be distracted from the road for more than a minute? And I'm here all the bumper scratched ...

Fiat Forum
 - Ay! I'm here alone whether that is online?

Subaru WRX Forum
 - I hate cops. Fined for drifting in the parking lot in front of the supermarket. I have the same insurance! I'll pay for all repairs!

tuning forum
 - This will affect the warranty period?
 - And this?

Oka forum
 - And I, personally, I love everything tight!

Supra forum
 - Reason for sale: do not fit in the car. Or exchanged for the same, but without a roof and doors.

Mazda 3 Forum
 - A machine that we have a rare, today in the morning to work in Irkutsk went just 119 counted.

Tags

See also

New and interesting