RIGHT PLATFORM can dine at the buffet this ?!

From the author: Did you know that right PLATFORM one of the stations of the Moscow Metro is already ten years that you can dine at the buffet this ?!
There is a choice of first, second and stewed dishes)))
Ordinary passengers are rare - everyone thinks that it is departmental metropolitenovskaya eatery, but it is not - working eatery and work for all.
In the '80s, in high school, I confess, I used to deftly ran there with his classmates for affordable sausages, pre-drinking a glass of beer from a vending machine (20 cents) to one station away - those magical machines stood near Smolenskaya. Ah, what else was needed for happiness? !!!
Returning to the present - photo taken on Sunday!
And you say that the Soviet Union is gone forever. ))))))
I croon: «Back ... in the USSR» ...

Hot lunches offer from 11.30 to 15.30, although the first or second course can be taken in the morning. The menu - sandwiches with cheese (22 p.) And ham (30 p.), A salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers (38 p.), Chicken fried (60 p.) And fried the trout (98 p.) cheese casserole with sour cream (53 p.), cakes with prunes (22 p.), tea (10 p.). Tables are covered with decorative oilcloth, napkins and decorated with artificial flowers in green plastic cups.

Source: www.facebook.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting