Japanese cut

Think abandoned objects can be cut only in Russia? Certainly not. In Japan, too, takes a similar, but comparatively less. In a place called ASIO, many years rose the ruins of a small steel plant, and in the 2010th began to dismantle it. The results look under the cut.
That's how it looked before dismantling - two large buildings and a lot of small buildings.

Japanese, let alone, able to demolish buildings. To our arrival from the main shops have only this. Now, I think, there is not even a pipe.

Iron in the territory of a gulkin nose.

Welcome to the dismantling of the participants!

Adjacent building at the time was - there were piled up mountains of residues equipment

From the body goes to the railway bridge and roadway development. There is not viewed climbs into the territory - first you need to climb the cliff and crawl under the fence of barbed wire (this is Japan - here love thorn, entangling her even schools). Well - as soon as we climbed, so the bottom of the car stopped and out of it came a few Japanese and climbed behind. Just what we were missing - I had to hide brick booth and wait. Overcoming the rise, the Japanese stopped in front of barbed wire, apparently thinking how to climb it. We just shot one of the wires and hung over a back. But they apparently did not occur to do so. Perhaps afraid. As a result, making a couple of pictures from the outside, they crawled back, and we went on (ie started) to study plant.
The area around the climbs I really enjoyed it - it blows from the old days and the perfect backdrop of mountain peaks!

Semaphore Poster and safety. Written "Confirm finger indication." Evidently, in addition to voice.

The railway leaves the plant on the bridge, going into the tunnels.

Not so far from the building of the old plant survived an electrical substation. At the wall of modern mountain eviscerated electrical

Inside conducted some production. Judging from the wooden parts were manufactured molds.

Interior Features and anime girl named Yui Hirasawa. I bet I know who of the Japanese hung to her portrait. This is my buddy Maykeru that we went several times to the mountains. It was he who gave me a badge with her picture and I know that he was in the ASIO. So it is hardly a coincidence.

And at the end of the garbage timber - a motorcycle and riveted wood stove.

Source: ralphmirebs.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting