Flying on balloon

He writes blogger LJ melfice-abk:

On this day, the morning started, not as much as usual. The sun had not yet risen, and we were already on their feet. The clock arrow points to 5:45 local. The area explored. Sunset Place proved to be a very good side at sunset, but at dawn I got fantastic results. The sky was painted during this time a rainbow of colors.

First we climbed to the top to take pictures of dawn lit up the night city lights. Climb up so early was worth at least for the sake of it.

As dawn was planned on the other hand, we went looking for a more convenient point on the opposite side of the ridge. And I even managed to make a few frames before in sight got something stirring in the valley. In my head, like a toggle switch clicked and it was then that there began to cling to the eyes laid on the ground the balloons! Some of them still lying limp rag, some have already begun to take shape. Gradually balls lying position began to move to standing.

Between times the background blazed dawn. I tossed between the sun and the new favorites of the shooting.

Balloon at which I watched, he began to take off.
And there you have not guessed, or not guessed, imagining how smoothly at meters per minute, it is a miracle creeping up. The balloon soared up with the speed of a rocket! At least I thought so because I, too, waited for him at a snail's speed will climb.

A few minutes later the sky began to fill with new balls. Account stopped in the third ten - then did not have enough patience or time.
Ortahisar at sunset. Hence, it seems that to it "at hand." In fact, before him for about five kilometers.

I wonder what's going on in the season, when demand for the balls above at times. Only it is worth to come here.

Probably at this moment it began to emerge the idea that the ball should go. Although initially I was skeptical.

And the sky at that time already painted in gold.

Often the balls fell pretty low in crevices or to the homes of the city.

Such flights between rocks and hooked up the most. It's much more interesting than just hanging a few hundred meters above the ground.

Going down to the bus station, we met another dawn.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting