People born in the '90s

Listen, recently realized quite unbearable fact - people who were born in the 90's, after the collapse of the USSR - able to speak, read, write, work department manager, lead youth political organizations, to take mortgage, open a limited liability company, shoot Stechkin, buy BMW, start a family and even have children! In the recent past, it seemed that the 92-year birthday - a nursery, at best, a kindergarten, something very young, appeared to light recently, and here you will come across in any criminal chronicle on the bearded fellow with tattoos and it turns out that he was born in the '90s.

This is accomplished horror axiom - we eighties, is no longer considered "young people". I used to be younger than everyone. Younger than everyone in the class, all under the university, under all at work, all children under the age of his father's friends. This gave enthusiastic, filled deceptive optimism. "Well, it is yet to come!". You are young, successful, you have a handicap - handicap time. You imagined that it always will be. Under all and, therefore, relatively - best of all.

Then, gradually, send signals - a girl from HR is 88th. Municipal deputy 89th. Owner of a popular youtube-channel 91-th, startups millionaire - 92 th.

And sweet languor vosmidesyatchestva fizzles. Youth is no longer an excuse. We have become a people with whom competed with bragging in his youth. In our youth, which was no more. The number "30" at a rate approaching train Japanese. It is high time the first results, and you're still acting like a teenager. Time pours like sand through your fingers, and you're still so young internally that you can afford so hackneyed comparison, not to mention the "sweet languor."

What's next? Cardiogram. Diet. Sedin. You are sculpted from clay army, they are the same, running his finger their rectangle, send the army into battle on the tablet. You taught English on the green bear Muzzy ("I'm Corvax!"), They write in English analytical articles in Foreign Affairs. I was afraid to know someone else's age and thinking about how to hide your. I gratefully look at the cashier asked me for documents and stretched suspicion - sent on the job, where you can see the Curse of nine. Nine, the former first car of many of our fathers, but turned into a stamp, coat of arms, seal young jerks who dared to grow up so fast.

Time. Heartless bastard you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting