Eyming - achieving the objectives of the new theory

There is a category of people who are called lucky, they say, would not take - all turns out. The point here is not so much luck, but in the desire to get things done at any cost. Lucky break often comes disguised as work clothes, so difficult for us to immediately recognize him. And those who have achieved a lot in their lives, are more workaholic than lucky to, they are motivated and their purposeful movement. In American psychology widespread is such a thing as "eyming».

The term originated because of a strategic game «Quake». In English «aiming» - aiming, pointing purpose. Eyming later became the unifying element of psychology and merchandising. Its essence is reduced to the formation of a clear strategy for achieving the goal. Eyming - original art success, like art military consists of a set of principles and tactics aimed at winning.

Achieving the goal, according to eyming theory, consists of several stages.

First, you need to properly set a goal. Perhaps it may seem paradoxical, but some of your goals are doomed to not achieve, but if reformulate their "right", then and tactics to achieve them will be outlined more clearly, and thus you will be able to objectively assess their capabilities. Goal is to be visible and clearly stated. In this case, the goal should not conflict with the progress already made and to be real. Set a goal to buy the Bahamas - then resign ourselves to negative reinforcement of goal-setting. Maybe you want to have enough money to carry out such a large purchase? Then the goal must be formulated as follows: "I want to earn thousands of dollars a day».

Avoid blur, uncertainties and denials. "I want to never get sick" - is not nothing but a fear of ailments, and this goal is twice unsuccessful - anyone, most healthy people sick at least once a year, colds, and a piece of "no" is not perceived by the subconscious (This you probably already know). Put a realistic goal, such as quitting smoking.

Second, to understand their turn-based strategy for further action toward the goal.

Step One. You need to finish the sentence "I am ..." Write what you do not like, why you need something that is your goal. (I believe that getting less than worthy)

Step Two. "I stop ..." To do what, so that you feel unhappy. (I stop work where my skills are not valued)

Step Three. "Instead, I ..." do something really useful and meaningful, that will change lives for the better. For example, I'll get course credit qualification due to his firm, successfully complete them and fired in order to find a more suitable place with a salary of five thousand. Dollars.

Step Four. "I want to be like ..." Someone who really is the authority for you, someone you admire without a shadow of envy. For example, as our Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, remember how hard it is fair and in the negotiations with Ukraine over gas. Apparently, our former president owns theory eyminga perfectly ...

Step Five. "I need to learn to be ..." So, to get as close to your I - perfect, no one says you have to become one, just get close. Perhaps we should be more confident, attentive, persistent or even arrogant ...

Step Six. "If I become so, then ..." He began to pursue in the future, specifically the next ... For example, would start without embarrassment to argue with the boss, on a date someone, etc.

Step Seven. "When I have all received, I feel ..." From this depends largely on the ultimate goal of all your activity, why are you doing this, not out of envy and meanness? Excellent, then this goal is the very present.

Look at this diagram again, perhaps several times, it is possible that in the process of editing can change not only the problem, but the goal itself.

The next step - the establishment of a framework. We need a clear plan and deadlines, otherwise the process will be delayed for life threatening and not true. The plan can be divided into periods, if necessary, for those who are accustomed to difficulties, I advise you to determine the period for the plan in its entirety. To make it easier to monitor your progress, divide the resulting time on the day and make a detailed timetable for implementation of the plan for each day.

Keep a diary, which will be spelled out all your daily responsibilities towards the goal. Letters - quite tangible reinforcement your determination, something like a contract with yourself. You can also specify the penalties that come in the event of default and, of course, encouraging, for the quality in the shortest possible time.

There are a few immutable rules eyminga:

• regularly review your plan, make something new, but not simpler than ever before.
• Do not rely on "maybe" and someone's help.
• Cross out of life then and those that hinder the achievement of your goals.
• Act decisively.
• approach to solving emerging problems creatively.
• Do not forget to reward yourself for success.
• Do not build illusions, obstacles on the road certainly will not be afraid to make mistakes and be ready for anything.
• Be optimistic and do not take failure to heart. As they say, if all pass through itself, then you can go crazy.
• Get used to be successful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting