The sky in the stars for a child

Users of a popular US sites DRC_Goes_PEWPEW recently posted on the Internet photos of unusual hand-made gift for his newborn son. Using the luminous wire, he decorated the ceiling with hundreds of twinkling stars.
Here's how he did it first I used just such a tape 1.8 inches.

Use the staple gun and a special rope I made a grid on the ceiling 1 * 1 foot. I thought as follows: Room 12 * 10, that is 120 square feet, there are 600 threads, that is, per square foot will be 5 stars. First I would like to enlighten the holes at random, but with markings could create a better layout,

In a set that I bought were of different diameter sprockets.

Boo Kitty watched the process and constantly interfered with.

Until that moment, it was fun. And now comes the hard part.

We had to remove all insulation. I have collected 9 garbage bags this thing.

Cleaning

Not bad. On cleaning it took a long time, and it ended up back pain when I had the wiring had to be glued into place.

Burton is not happy that he was not with me in the attic.

And here's the set that I ordered from the online store. He was taken quite quickly. The set was a light generator, 600 glowing wires, remote control device, the wheel, which can be used to ensure that the stars were colored, keychain.

And here is the light generator.

And stick. A little simple-minded, but to cope with its function. Then he can be a better buy.

Threads fiber

It helped me a cable tie.

I left the ends of fiber optic strands wrapped in duct tape hanging from the ceiling.

And here is the light generator.

The filaments in the attic. The most difficult thing to do here, so that they are not confused.

With the lights it looks great.

Even more threads through the hole in the ceiling.

It was great to walk through them. As if you're in the movie "AvatarĀ»

More light

Cats think I'm doing an amusement park for them.

This kind of after I reached almost all the threads.

You seem stoned ...

I decided to deal with the wires last. It was a big mistake.

Once I reached all the threads, I had to glue each of them to the hole.

The threads are not located close to the ceiling, if you suddenly want to paint the ceiling again, it can be a little trim them, but they will still shine.

With the lights on.

With the lights out. A total of 596 stars ceiling.

In total it took me 40 hours to get it done. It was the worst / best idea that ever visited me in connection with the birth of a child. It was a really tedious job, because I did everything alone. But the result is worth it. My dad used special stickers with stars on the ceiling, I really liked the effect. I can only imagine the emotions that my son will feel looking at a "sky" over your head.

--img31--

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img32--

Source: www.viralnova.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting