One day in the Kirov

During a business trip to Kirov, the author managed to carve out a few hours to explore the city and make a detailed photo of his life. Pros and cons of the city you can find under the cut.

Exit the train. A man with a hammer knocks the ice. I understand it is the water that is discharged from the toilet.

Station Kirov.

Romantic meeting.

According to an old Russian tradition built up the station square shopping center. Someday, shopping centers torn down and the area returned to the city.

The first thing that pleasantly surprised - clean buses and trolleybuses without advertising. Kirov is probably the only city in Russia where public transport is not polluted by advertising.

Trolley buses are different. There is a brand new low-floor, there is a very old.

The first thing to go ride the trolley

In Kirov the big problems with the cleaning of the streets. Here, for example, a trolley stop on unmade stop. Passengers are invited to jump right into a snowdrift.

Due to the fact that the roads are poorly cleaned, trucks can drive up close to the curb. For the young it is not an obstacle ...

But the elderly are at risk to be killed each time, leaving the trolley. Fall is very simple, all the ice and snow. I think now it is the main problem with the RT, which can be easily eliminated. You can clean the bad courtyard, but stop should always be in perfect order.

The second problem with RT - navigation. Its just not there. The trolley buses and no traffic patterns. Half of the plate with information about the route takes advertising.

At the stops themselves have no information about the movement of any route or on the buses themselves, who stop here. In general, do not know the man to deal with the Kirov transport impossible.

I am glad that stops the same net as he public transportation - no advertising.

City are generally very clean in terms of visual garbage.

Center

In the center of each second street named in honor of Communist leaders. Here, you and Lenin and Karl Marx. Even the government is building on the street German communist Karl Liebknecht. Himself Kirov it is necessary to return the historical name of Vyatka.

Sidewalks are not even in the center of the brush.

Parking on sidewalks and snowdrifts

The most beautiful building in the city - the office of the FSB

Snow-covered street in the city center.

The sleeping area

In the yards of tourists waiting for a pleasant surprise. In general, the city terribly cute.

Look, what a beauty. Due to the fact that the streets are not sprinkled every by shit, snow white.

Yards

A lot of white snow. In Moscow, this does not happen. In Moscow, all the snow gray ...

Many machines can be seen that there are

Speaking of paid parking. Paid, including in the courts, we need to ensure that people do not just throw your car for months. These are machine-drifts have to evacuate at all.

Differentiated collection

Sorting garbage

Pedestrian infrastructure in the courts

Accomplishment.

Many yards are kiosks with drinking water. It is worth 15 rubles for 5 litorv. All automatically. Very cool stuff.

The city is a big problem with pedestrian crossings. Firstly, there is no marking. Second, the drivers do not miss pedestrian. At these intersections it is necessary to make refuges. This greatly enhances security.

In any case, recall, should look like a safe move:

.In Third, due to the fact that the streets are not clean, often just before entering the ice. People fall under the car.

In general, I go to Kirov and not fall does not work for anybody. I wonder whether there are any statistics on injuries in the streets? It would be interesting to make a rating of Russian cities. Where most fractures per 1,000 inhabitants? My feeling Kirov could claim the first place.

City relief, many steep climbs and very slippery stairs.

. I do not really understand how seniors go here. Himself a couple of times just was not killed.

The sleeping area

Yards very sad ... Even shops nowhere.

The pedestrian area ... also empty, nothing. Snow is piled up in the middle of a street.

Another city landmark - the court where the bulk planting.

In the evening we went to the governor of the Kirov region, Nikita Belykh. His office.

the portraits on the wall

We discussed the possibility of cooperation. Maybe open an office in Kirov city projects. There is a fundamental interest.

It's a pity, urban projects are not engaged in interior design. Building of the Government to acquire urgently needed to update the situation. You can start by replacing carpets.

The museum "Fields of Wonders»

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting