The whole project ...

I work on TV, we have a team of creative and friendly. One day, my colleague has brought us to the office of his portrait, given to him by one of his fans, apparently. Portrait written with great love for Alex, as it it it is very sweet, and it's obvious! For me, it was painful to watch hardened, a charismatic bachelor in such a manner, so every time my nachinaelsya attempts to make the face of brutality and heroism Alexei !!! As a result, it has evolved into a project ... That's actually an original portrait, where he was not put in office, he will look at you with that sweet look, it's creepy infuriates

It all began quite innocently

then in the table I found a black marker, and colleagues - girls nail polish remover

and away

Colleagues began to demand the continuation of daily

images began to grow into the details

and now it has become a richer palette of markers

The viewer becomes more orders fell for the next days

it becomes thematic, here for a few days has left the authorities, the mood of freedom reigned in the studio

the revolutionary mood continued, and coming up it becomes increasingly difficult

in the background, the way the originator of all

special order from the news editor

But Mario, one of my favorite, I was doing repairs in the bathroom on the eve

International Rural Women's Day, the fantasy became very bad

I began to supply markers, and acetone, stop, I had no right to

Spinach!

not all know this hero, but I like it very Telegram

repair and I have continued

and of course, working in television was impossible to forget about this person

and authorities in the meantime returned

Halloween for some reason reminded of Gogol

Sergei Beast came brunette

Continue to paint every day becoming more difficult, and by the end of the year all over ... the portrait in the office is no longer)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting