Funny story

At 7:30 in the morning I get up for work, quick breakfast and ran to the garage for the car - 800 meters on foot. In winter, it is necessary to dig out the gate, and if cold, then warm up the car. Then I leave the garage to the house to pick up his wife and child, a child in kindergarten, to throw his wife to work. The child is always crying on the road and go into the garden does not want to even ready to stay home alone, but not in the garden. At work it is necessary to come to nine.

But on the way to the garage anticipating a store - it just exactly in the middle, between the house and garage, buy cigarettes. The shop is not great - food, a saleswoman 2, opens at 8:00 am, I try to approach it at 8:05 - at 8:10. Since yesterday is 2-3 cigarettes in a pack.
Coming out of the door, light a cigarette, but it is a mistake - at the entrance already unsteady neighbors in multi-storey house, which heated their cars and also want to smoke, and they do nothing special for 10-15 minutes. Therefore, they look out for those who smoke on the move, to shoot a cigarette, respectively. I give to smoke 1-2 cigarettes neighbors almost directly from the house, is still on the road to the shop for a new package.
I get to the store thinking that a quick pack and take the car to the garage. But here it is waiting for an ambush. Going to the store, you see usually 2-3 people who came to stock up by 8:00 and pounded to the cashier.
 - Average - a grandmother, "bruise" and some comrades who urgently need food almost a week in advance. Starts tedious wait.
Grandma buys everything slowly and thoroughly, it consults with the saleswoman, a little sunflower buy, how much it is better than that on the ruble cheaper oil saleswoman takes some for himself. The choice of sausage single song. I noticed that my aunt sausage was referred to as a "sausage." If you start buying "sausages", that everything can be 10-20 minutes to listen to music on the player. And the grandmother has long been buying the same sausage, which she loves, but every time it seems that the 2 days that it was not in the store is something fundamentally changed in the world of sausages and brought sausage, which at times tastier, longer cheaper.
Dialog looks like this:
 - And show me out the sausage here!
 - Say, that's a good sausage?
 - Good. Take out the better.
Or
 - I ate, I liked it. Take.
 - And how many grams out to the stick here?
 - 800 gram, cut me then 200.
 - At the same time I sell bar and bread from a neighboring department. The saleswoman is the neighboring department of the loaf and the rye bread, he gives all granny, she puts everything in a bag and begins to look for the purse, and then the money in it. Scrupulously seeking sum without putting, banknotes and coins iron.
Thankfully, Grandma otovarilas!
It fits all "bruise." The representative of Homo sapiens in the evening and the night flooded a different liquid and even a little sleep, but as the proverb says "sleep alcoholic strong, but brief." Lifting he apparently had a half an hour before the opening of the store because of "burning pipes" for all incoming, crumpled face with black eye, he sincerely asks from 5 to 50 rubles for "opohmelitsa" some give and some do not, that makes a citizen of genuine surprise and incomprehension. It is necessary to help a sick person. If you type the amount missing, then he buys chekushechku vodka, and if not, portveshka or cheap wine each and removed at the place where he started yesterday evening. In the morning drink - free day! - Again popular wisdom. By the way, all three of the fastest buyer.
Third place goes to the buyer, and it takes a lot of the list: sausage, milk, bread, cereals, pasta, etc. One gets the feeling that the person has not eaten for ten days, was mounted, saving up strength and is today at 8 am he needed a bunch of products that still ten days to go to avtonomku.
Thus, standing in a queue of 15 to 30 minutes, gradually begin to hate vperedistoyaschego and understand what is already late for work and need to run without the coveted cigarette. Not dostoyano 5 minutes before the end of the third maintenance customer, you run the machine.
As a result of cigarettes not bought a lousy mood, to work late. Maybe stop smoking ...

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting