Unusual goods

It will be ten pictures will show all that you can actually buy a custom online stores.
The first is that spodviglo me to write this post. This is such an unusual maskashapka.

If you decide to buy a hat, and you still have a pet dog, do not forget to buy her a muzzle in the style of "dakfeys." Even you can buy friends "dakfeysnutym glamorous Kisame» & quot;

Speaking of "glamorous kisah." For them, to be exact for their glamorous iPhones can find a very stylish thong.
I think a very useful thing for those who have seen the syndrome of "brain iPhone»

Also for loving couples, or if you have grown together with you Siamese twins, you can buy here is a umbrella.

And for those who Alon Forever, can be ordered just such a pillow-obnimalku.
She certainly never will give all her friends to tell her your secrets secret. I recommend.

I was also pleased with this device.
Immediately remembered ads about a toothbrush that can clean out the plaque, even in hard to reach places. This brush with the same handle.
And the topic nakdot:
-Our New toothbrush cleans your teeth, even in the most remote places!
-But I did not grow teeth in hard to reach places.

Also found my bathroom accessories. Gag with hand drain. Very funny idea. Order yourself this.

Smoking has a good aksesssuar. It takes up little space, and unusual effects. Ring-lighter.
The truth seems to me that at long lit it will be very hot. And perhaps this gas will have to be constantly refilled.

And the last is a masterpiece. Chumadan-scooter. The logical continuation of the flying carpet. Useful megagadzhet for opozdunov. A recourse to the station, and the train departs yours already. Tutzhe jump on the scooter and the platform in three powerful jolt foot scolding his train-just beauty! Travel may further raise the amount of travel on the grounds that were spending for gasoline scooter, and can ride.
This is everything. You can add your interesting items found. The main idea of ​​the theme-show, though unusual, but a real opportunity to purchase items.
All good and well Monday.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting