Homecoming

From the author: I'm going today in Chelyabinsk Magnitogorsk bus. Somewhere in the middle of the path peasant hoisted years since 70.
The stick over his shoulder, and at the end of the packet from the supermarket with things. It is evident that lives in poverty, but not homeless.
Well, he passed through the room, sat down at the end and fell asleep. Well, I fell asleep. Woke up in Magnitogorsk on this Dzyadok pushes me and asks how many more to go to the station?
Continued under the cut

I told him that the last stop is the train station. And he said: Well, finally I shall get home, and it has not been 7 months.
And I look at him and think he is old hurt to go on watch, and even for such a long time. I asked what the house so long ago did not happen?
And he says that he lived in Agapovka (a suburb of Magnitogorsk) and how one night his house was broken into 2 bull in his trunk.
They took him into slavery to the farm include the stolen animals, clean barns ...

Several times tried to escape, but eventually caught and back.
And two days ago, when they brought the 500 (!) Of cattle, all drunk, and he stole a horse and escaped. Just chill gave, well, he just froze leg.
In the end, what drove to the village, and there he helped! Well, today went on the road and drove us. Son called, is already 7 months did not see who has already accepted the fact that his father is missing ...
Here Takaya history.

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting