Inside the house, a resident of England

In the depths of his soul "English Plyushkin" realize that it is not normal when a person can not part with things. Seeing pictures floors, some were amazed, they could not believe that it is in the pictures of their homes, so they become accustomed to the mountains of things and stuff.

Some of the men in the group were forced to leave their homes because deal with its trash is no longer able.

Paul says: "Some of the people I was filming, very ashamed of what happened in their home. They have a good job and a good standard of living. For them, the idea that someone breaking into their homes, was unbearable.

When something breaks, say, stove or washing machine, they can not call the master to repair, and everything remains in the same state.

I can not imagine how you can use some stuff from their "collections", but it seemed obvious that all this will ever be useful and necessary to store ».

While some were ashamed of their homes, others seemed to be all right, and so it should be. Mess has become invisible to them. Only my photos have opened their eyes to the obvious, the trees they did not see the forest. One does not even believe that the photo depicts his house.

Recently, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental disorders in England this state was classified as a mental disorder, is not one of the states obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and it was recognized that there was no appropriate treatment.

The group, which meets in London, the first of its kind and provides help and advice to participants from across the country who are trying to fight against their tendency to accumulate.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting