Unusual office: Metro-style

But what you see now, the Internet is shown for the first time!
While I will not immediately disclose its name, you may be able to guess yourself. This is a new, recently earned part of the office.

Among long thought how to draw. I wish that there was an association with Russia, a reference to the past, as in the old office.

And the Moscow metro has come under great idea. Designed by a small architectural firm that won the tender.

Meeting rooms are named and decorated metropolitan stations under the wagons.

The kitchen operates a binary system of recognition of pies. Food and all that can be found in the office - free of charge.

Staff to provide everything you need: stationery, usb-cable, computers and smartphones. Thus nobody restricts the use of competitors' brands. Employees can choose any convenient model them.

Peregovorka "Mosfilm" is technically equipped as a recording studio. Initially, the architect wanted to call it "boots". Pano of them was done specifically to improve the sound insulation of the room. But engineers have joined to vote for the name of the new negotiating and it was decided to call it a "Mosfilm.

The only logical printer on the floor called "Printers"

The Moscow office employs 150 people, moved to a new part of those engaged in sales.

Parking spaces for all employees is not enough, every quarter throws lots choosing 70 lucky

In foreign offices can come to work with animals. In Russian companies to prepare a report in your favorite Maine Coon does not turn

20% of the time, engineers can undertake projects not related to the main job

You may want to find a job in one of the overseas offices and move there. But this is not guaranteed, and job responsibilities, are likely to change.

Working at home can not constantly. But in some cases it is possible, in consultation with their manager

Appears in office is necessary. But when you want, even at night.

I would come, lay on the right side and enjoy the sunset. And I do not care what our colleagues back, they are still there playing ping pong.

The dress code is not, go even barefoot, even in slippers.

In summer you can take a walk in the fresh air

There is a small gym. Trainers with Internet navigation and applications Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Spending on fitness compensated company.

Just come into the office cleaner's, manicurist, stylist, and other vital services.

Well, guess what kind of company?

This Google!

Source: ottenki-serogo.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting