Nicolas Cage

The screen stars have aged, so is it so hard to accept the idea that Hollywood went handsome fifties. Nicolas Cage, born January 7, 1964, joined the list of sex symbols, which exceeded 50.

Nicolas Cage Photo call on the film "Joe" at the Venice Film Festival - 2013

Last week, the Internet flashed a false rumor of the death of the actor - a normal network Fake eve of the anniversary. In fact, the actor is in good health and happy to celebrate their round date with your family.

At the moment, the actor married his third marriage for 30-year-old Korean woman Alice Kim, with whom they are raising a son (9 years old). At Nicolas Cage already has an adult son, Weston Cage, actor and musician who gives the family a lot of trouble to their antisocial behavior.

The actor and his wife

Nicolas and Weston - not only external difference

Nicholas started acting at the age of 18, on account of his more than 60 films, including the franchise adventure "National Treasure" and "Ghost Rider»

Almost immediately, he began to use an alias to the real name - Coppola - not brought on the young actor into undeserved accusations of patronage. Later, Nicolas Cage is the third generation of the family Coppola wins the "Oscar". The first generation was Carmine Coppola, his grandfather, the second - Francis Ford Coppola, his uncle.

Nicholas Kim Coppola (Cage), Sofia Coppola and Francis Ford Coppola

Action-Adventure, romantic and historical dramas - on-screen Nicolas Cage always enough emotional charge, and to show heroism and irony. He has long been recognized as a versatile actor. Statement Nicolas says:

I try not to lock into any one role. All my heroes are not similar to each other and to all, I am in awe. Always I put new challenges to not lose interest in their profession. My motto is - to do their parts as possible eclectic, layered. I work hard on the set, spread completely.

With Meg Ryan in "City of Angels" (1998)

With Tea Leoni in "The Family Man" (2000)

The poster of the film "National Treasure" (2004)

"Face" (1997)

For his role in the film "Adaptation," Cage received the award "Oscar", "Golden Globe" award of the Guild of actors and the award of the British Academy, but in 2003 his collection was replenished only anti-prize "Golden Raspberry". Many of his fans did not hide their disappointment period of weak films with his participation.

Still from the film-tragi-comedy "Adaptation»

One of the reasons why I was annoyed critics, is that they simply do not know what category to the actors to classify me: not that dramatic artists, not to comedians, not to regulars blockbusters.
When I received the "Oscar" for her role in "Leaving Las Vegas", he decided to appear more often in action films such as "Con Air" and "Gone in 60 Seconds." Then I, by the way, he played almost all the car stunts, which to me was not expected, "- says the actor.

In recent years, the fate of the Internet meme has not bypassed Nicolas Cage party, mainly due to an eccentric old already playing the movie "Face", and also because of the strange tendency to frequently change hairstyle.

Despite the somewhat mocking attitude to the image created by Cage in the movie, the actor still has something to surprise the viewer. For example, in the movie "Joe" (2013) Nicolas Cage played a very moody person, a former prisoner. Such brutality from him did not expect, apparently, no.

Producer David Green said of his new manner of playing:

When he does not scream and do not bulge your eyes, immediately obvious that he is a talented actor.
Nicolas Cage was named №40 in the list of "100 movie stars of all time" in the English version of the journal «Empire», №37, and the list of most influential people in Hollywood by the magazine «Premiere».

For his contribution to the development of the film industry Nicolas awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Its number - 7021.

Tags

See also

New and interesting