Michael Bay has escaped from the scene

Michael Bay is famous for having created some of the most visually rich movies in recent years, but judging from the clip below, taken during of the ongoing CES show in Las Vegas, it is not very much gets along with the words.

Directed Transformers today was a rather uncomfortable situation at a press conference Samsung. Vice President of Samsung called Bay on the scene and asked him about his profession: what is it to be a director? Only the Bay began to answer that it "creates visual worlds that are so beyond normal experience," as the text on the prompter disappeared ... as a result, the director did not finish the sentence, but referred to this very prompter. Leading the event responded by offering Beyu say "about his films in their own words." "I try to give the viewer an emotional experience ..." - these were the last words of Bay, then followed by a five-second silence with his hand and then an apology and withdrawal from the stage. The audience remained understandably puzzled and went out of embarrassment at once.

Later in his blog, Bay responded to their actions, writing: "Hohoho! I just disgraced himself at CES - I had to give a speech for Samsung on the new 105-inch TV steep Ultra HD format. I rarely cling to what its name or products, but the telly just a star. In general I am so alarmed that got ahead the opening speech of the vice president, and thus lost the prompter, and then he started up and down wind, well, I knocked. See live performances not on my part ».

Not every day that the directors are speechless.

Videos:

Tags

See also

New and interesting