My free summer

Excuse me, but this is my debut.

It all started with the fact that I'm in the work plan was free and my friend had the idea to start a new business ... by road. Given the fact that the largest earnings at carriers of bulk cargoes, particularly grain, it was decided to purchase grain. Initially, the conversation was carried on that money to buy a tractor and trailer, but as often happens with business plans changed and already involves an exchange of a car with a surcharge on the coupling completely. Accordingly, the choice immediately fell several times as all traders wanted the cash in hand. The situation became protracted, the search does not bring money, so at the first advantageous embodiment of the meeting decided to go and watch the show-car. The choice fell on the city of Khmelnitsky, where the customer is very well thought car companion and more, all at the cost of the order is below peers. In short, we leave in Khmelnytsky on Mercedes comrade. All these movements took place in March, on the road we had seen wagons hitched in a ditch. The smallness beneath spruce *)))) but the mood remained at the proper level. At the entrance to Khmelnitsky break through the wheel, on the street -10, Evening, colder ... problems with spare wheel, which there is not such a tire size and the disc is not such, in short, the client flew on his chaise WV, brought the jack bolts (not because of the tuning had the opportunity to use regular jack) and offered to go into the city, he was bothered about the hotel. On the way, struck, or rather chipped and spare tire. In the evening dinner with vodovkoy, the next day was free, because our truck was in a nearby town, where the service station installed hydraulics.
On the car, it Freytlayner-centuries-tractors, dump trailer Pakton, side discharge. Caterpillar C15 engine, tires 11R24 (purely American size) two tanks of 370 liters, with a capacity of 75 cubic trailer. meters. I'd say that the car with the same volume of the trailer and truck, is worth about 50 thousand green, it will be a European tractors, aluminum trailer paletnik, 12 meters long. In this case, all this at a cost of 32-34 million US, do not know, because it would be incorrect to inquire.
The next day, all in search of work, and lo and behold, just 100 kilometers away, in the Ternopil region can boot buckwheat and just to the side of the house. Believing that if the plunge of 40 tons, will be released very oily))) 300 UAH. tonne over a distance of 750 kilometers, in short, it turns out beautifully)) nominated for loading in the evening, in the morning we are already in place and a little ooh * whether the trailer is not included in the warehouse, what that extra 15 cm in height. I had to pay extra baggage handlers. Download and on the scales when given a piece of paper otvesovku, I once again ohuel (hereinafter, this state is only amplified)
The total weight of a loaded car was 60200 kg. And we are slowly potulili)))
By the end of the day we drove to his city of Krivoy Rog, and we still had to drive 170 kilometers ... in short, covered front differential, well, you understand what happened to me happened again?)))) Output such disengaged due to other tractor and pulled them cargo and Freytlaynera for repair. Changing gears in the gearbox and the holder of the satellites (popularly pig) has cost $ 1,050, there's oh my friend * l))))
Renovation dragged on for months as the course has decided to change the tires, tilt, oil, and so on. D.
The last number, the month of April, I went to the pickup in Verkhivtseve, and from there to the Vladimir-Volyn Volyn region. First of May, I was driving on the highway Kharkiv-Kyiv. Excellent condition, all conducted repair work, Kiev passed not by the district and across the city, but where permitted cargo, wanted to please the eye flight the thought of Kiev architects, but I had more attention to the road conditions ... a gesture just))) I more I did not, only the district. In Zhitomir, and I spent the night at 5 am moved further ...

Over the summer, has traveled almost the whole of Ukraine in Rivne region was loaded on board planed Luhansk, Kharkiv region carried out cake was in the Chernigov region is discharged cake, corn shipped. Got to the place where the river burst its banks and had half a kilometer as the boat by sea))) In the Crimea goods rakushnyaka, bathed in the sea, we drove to the local Tatar named Sopromat I almost Uss laughter. Usually I'll leave on the circle began with Verkhivtseve there extraction plant is located, their production of sunflower meal, as it turns out this is one of the ingredients of balanced nutrition of cattle and livestock production at zapadenschine very developed. Therefore constantly western Mota, and from there where to turn. Over the summer, I had to repeatedly stand on repairs and home, even had that in the three days of standing. Once at home, even from a freight car with a trailer wheel've stole it mind is not understandable, craftsmen, in the back of 38 tons of coal, and they raised their little jack and wheel uplylo))

Now I will try to sum up, in this business, rubber cushion (air spring), the springs are consumables. The wheel on the trailer of Chinese production in the region of 3500 UAH. well-known manufacturers from 4500 UAH. pillow worth about 900 UAH., Spring trailer 2200 UAH. on the tractor for 3500 still need to search. I'm not talking about all sorts of little things such as lifeguards, fittings, lamps and so on. D. Earnings on such car pretty not bad, considering the large number of major carriers, private traders lack of work, perhaps it was better, but not too bad out. If the car does not break down, then a month to see the owner can clean 30-40 thousand of our Ukrainian. But that would not break the car you need to buy a new tractor and trailer, and it is as I mentioned in the beginning, is denyuzhku. And ideally, it would need at least three drove the car, then there will be high profitability.

this we have

loading in the Ternopil region

leave

but the gelding

opened gear

Now the bitch was covered

and it is painted trailer cheerful?)))

so can

And so

ready to fight

loading in Crimea

Cherkassy and Kanev between