Buying mandarins

A few days ago I bought the mandarins at the supermarket. They were packed in a bag in the form of a grid. I came home, opened ... and then 15 pieces of 5 turned moldy! Well, I grabbed mandarins in his arms, picked up the check and went to curse.

He started with the cashier, then pulled manager. No, but to apologize to replace spoiled food, a check at me with them. So no, he decided to go on the principle, normal, says mandarins. I told him, "Well, if normal - take and eat. If you eat and do not wince - unpretentious, immediately gone. " He agreed.

I ate it means two things, and said - all, they say, is the daily norm. And I told him - what nafig, daily intake, eat all ...
He ate it, in general, all five pieces of moldy - and because it is clear that chokes, already face turned green, but eating bastard!
 - Good for you, - I say - And now call the senior manager.
That fits.
 - And so - I say - give me a new mandarins because your employee my just ate, so even skin has not thrown ...
His jaw dropped as much. I will never forget the surprised look employee magazine.
But there was nothing to show off!

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting