Quotes from the creativity of Ilf and Petrov

On the birthday of Russian classics witty Yevgeny Petrov, we decided to laugh, remembering a quote of the most famous works of the authors.
Soviet writer Yevgeny Petrov was born December 13, 1903 in Odessa. However, his real name sounds different - Yevgeniy Petrovich kata. Yes, he was a writer and not once, the first time he was better known as a writer.
Petrov could boast a truly rich life experience: having worked in the Telegraph Agency correspondent, he soon became inspector of the Criminal Investigation Department. After that, he moved to Moscow and worked at the magazine "Red Pepper" from which later went to the magazine "Offbeat».
There he met his future co-author Ilya Ilf. Together they wrote such popular books as "The Twelve Chairs", "The Golden Calf", "one-storey America" ​​and others.
After the death of Ilf Petrov created several screenplays and returned briefly to the activities of journalists. July 2, 1942, returning by plane from the besieged Sevastopol in Moscow, Yevgeny Petrov was killed.
On the birthday of the classics we remember the most witty quotations from the works of Ilf and Petrov. Bender - the most charismatic and witty character of the works of Ilf and Petrov.

1. He loved and suffered. He loved money and suffered from a lack of them. "The Twelve Chairs»
2. Kish! I've been wanting to ask you as an artist artist: you know how to draw?
"The Twelve Chairs»
3. Case aid drowning - the handiwork of drowning. "The Twelve Chairs»
4. You no drinking, no smoking, girls are not fond of ... Why do you need money? You do not know how to spend it. "The Twelve Chairs»
5. The ice was broken, gentlemen of the jury, the ice was broken!
"The Twelve Chairs»
6. Maybe you still key to the apartment where the money is?
"The Twelve Chairs»
7. Young was no longer young. "The Twelve Chairs»
8. Ostap went into the room that could be furnished only with the imagination being woodpecker.
"The Twelve Chairs»
9. The parade will I! "The Twelve Chairs»
10. We do not need rude. We are rude. "The Golden Calf»
11. The car - not a luxury but a means of transportation.
"The Golden Calf»
12. There are vests on the sleeve, round donut and a dead donkey ears. "The Twelve Chairs»
13. Of course, I do not cherub. I do not have wings, but I honor the Criminal Code. This is my weakness. "The Twelve Chairs»
14. People who do not read newspapers, we should morally killed on the spot. "The Golden Calf»
15. - A deposit? - Asked a former high-school student.
 - You are not in the church, you will not be deceived - gravely said the grand strategist. "The Golden Calf»

--img2--

Source: moscvichka.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting