Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton's brother

24-year-old Barron Hilton, younger brother of the famous party girl Paris in large obidki on ex-girlfriend of his sister, Lindsay Lohan. On Friday, December 6, the guy was beaten up at a party in Miami friends Lilo that she has incited. It happened in broad daylight in front of dozens of witnesses. Lohan came to the event accompanied by a retinue of friends, there has arrived and Barron. Between them, I struck up a conversation, which quickly turned into "assaults»

It is rumored that Lindsay Barron just jealous that he liked for a long time
According to the website TMZ, Barron Hilton said something unflattering to the address of a friend of LiLo, to which she replied something like: "You dare to throw mud at my friend? Answer me for it! "- And then pounced on the Barron. According to the victim himself, during the beating Lohan incited his friends to beat a painful and mocked the poor Barron. In the web already have photos and videos, where Barron with blood on his face standing in front of Lindsay and says something to her

Reporters asked for clarification from the Lohan, but she dismissed them, saying that a hundred years it did not need some kind of Barron Hilton. However, video evidence and the words of numerous witnesses to the contrary

Tags

See also

New and interesting