Photo Kirsty Mitchell

Fabulous and magical photos by British photographer Kirsty Mitchell (Kirsty Mitchell)
On his project titled «Wonderland» Kirsty started work in 2009, and worked on it for more than two years.

"I'm doing everything from choosing the background to the preparation of the material, which means that often you have to manually paint fabrics for clothing in accordance with the exact shades of colors on the future of photography»

Kirsty says that art - it's her life, and has no idea what would happen if she does not find its place in this country of beauty, elegance and bright colors. She has a rare talent of not only mentally imagine the scene, but also bring their ideas to life.

"The project started after 7 months after my mother died, and was a turning point in my approach to photography. It was the first time I've tried to combine all their knowledge in one form. Mixing with the surrounding background and costume design, my love for the history of art and cinema, as well as my passion for the natural beauty of the landscapes of England. In short, the mixture of all my daily interest, focused on a very personal memories, it is a tribute to my mother, and the stories she read to me in my childhood »

Tags

See also

New and interesting