We offer you dozens of tips, published by the British edition of The Daily Mail, which were relevant to the Second World War - in 1938. Since the inception of retro instructions on how to behave in the presence of men, that you like, it took a little less than a hundred years. Whether these rules are out of date today? Judge for yourself!
1. Dress in her boudoir, and not in the presence of men. Be ready to leave at the time, to which you have agreed.
2. The men are not too attracted to women who borrow handkerchiefs and leave them stains lipstick. Apply makeup, when no one sees you.
3. Do not be sentimental, and do not attempt to play on the emotions of men. Men do not like tears, especially in a public place.
4. Do not draw the attention of other men, even if you accidentally overdo it with liquor. Otherwise, the first date may be the last.
5. Do not talk to a man during the dance. If he invited you, so you want to dance and not to talk.
6. Never sit in a cheeky pose as if spreading the sofa, and do not look at him extinct eyes, even if you are really bored. Sit down as if you are always ready to stand up, close your mouth, listen to the man in silence.
7. Rear-view mirror in the car is not meant to make you get better. It is necessary to ensure that the driver's view of the road.
8. Do not be nice to the waiter, placing. The man deserves your attention belonged to him completely.
9. If you have a large bust, wear a bra. Do not tighten your corset too tight.
10. Do not behave familiarly in public. Do not make a show of their relationship - a sign of bad taste. Do not enter a man confused and never insult him publicly.
11. Do not talk to a man about the clothes and do not try to describe him her new dress. Discuss the fact that he is ready to discuss.
12. Some girls grow wiser from alcohol, but it is better to keep silent ...
13. And do not drink too much, otherwise the man might think that all you spend your evenings in an embrace with a drink.