Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson enjoyed it so much in the movies (boxing legend several times appeared in a cameo in different films, in particular - "Bachelor Party in Bangkok") that he decided to explore and dramatic roles. Iron Mike recently gave an interview with Shortlist, which told about his first steps in the formation of an acting career. Boxer himself contacted the producer of the popular British television series "Downton Abbey" by Julian Fellowes and made it clear he would not mind to get out there a permanent "residence»

According to him crying Hollywood
Former world heavyweight champion told that soon he flies to London with his solo performance, and at the same time will visit Fellows:

I'll be flying to the UK, and I hope that I still give the role in "Downton Abbey." I love this show, and I'm sure that could be a good idea to fit & quot; - Without a share of jokes I told Tyson
You can only feel sorry for the poor producer: refuse such thugs as a danger to his life. Therefore, there is a strong possibility that we will soon see a boxer in one of the series, if not as a regular character.

Only Mike and there is not enough

Tags

See also

New and interesting