Guess who the owner

What do you see in this picture?
If you only see it on the river, garden, forest edges and clearings mushroom, then take a closer look. From dacha cooperative "Lake" to the dacha cooperative "Pine»
Right in the center of the pictures you see the perfect explanation of why the political regime Zhaby_na_Trube so vehemently refused to ratify the 20 st. United Nations Convention against Corruption and so sensitive to attempts to introduce into the Criminal Code article "illicit enrichment».

If these measures are implemented, this picture would have brought big problems to some guys in the Kremlin and the "United Russia».

Is explained in detail and I am sure you will enjoy this story.

This village Leshkovo Istra, Moscow Region. That there are these wonderful rich palaces.

On each site separately. In order, so to speak, the rise of interest. One of them belongs to the "simple miner" and Secretary of the General Council of the party "United Russia" Sergei Neverov. On it I wrote in detail (I promise to write about with the neighbors, and to do that).

Meet Igor Rudensk. A prominent United Russia and Chairman of the Economic Policy Committee of the State Duma. From an economic policy at the deputy Rudensk all very, very well. During 2006, the deputy Rudenskiy earns 1.2 mln. Rubles., On his bank account is 198 914 rubles. 23 kopecks. He continues to be a deputy, and in 2008, bought the land for an amount that is at the time of its annual earnings for decades.

Oh my God. Shock. What an amazing anomaly.

There is no explanation as to where did Rudenskiy United Russia took tens of millions of rubles for the acquisition of the wonderful manor.
Maybe the treasure found. Or maybe he's just a thief and a grafter.
Decide.

Well, who is it we have such a joker that zafigachit currently on the site as much as hockey box?
Or do not know what it is - a circus? arena for gladiators fighting? golf rodeo? This Nikolai Ashlapov. Ashlapov member of the party "United Russia».

And that Nikolai Ashlapov was curator of preparation for the APEC summit, the same one that remembered us monstrous theft, wild overpricing, useless building and objects, which immediately began to crumble.

Proceed to the next, very wonderful neighbor. This Frish Prikhodko, Deputy Prime Minister and head of the government. All his life he in government service. We can say that he dedicated it to us.
Servant of the people. Even if the income Prikhodko until 2008 and did not grow was 5.3 million rubles a year, only one plot he had to work 34 years old, living on the street, walk and eat nothing.

Well, as usual, the Foundation Fighting corruption can not put the cherry on the cake of its investigation.

Cherry we have today works chief ideologist "United Russia", responsible for all internal policies in the country - Vyacheslav Volodin - First Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration, Bureau member of the supreme council of "United Russia". I am a cottage and do not call. That's probably the "park ensemble." Pond, galleries some.
Apparently, the bath complex in the pond, so you can jump straight from the bath shouting "Oh love Rasseyushku" and scare white swans rocking the fallen star.

Playground, hinting to us in their letter «H», that while all sorts of fuckers in traffic jams are, theirs power in Helicopter flies.
At the lowest estimation is all worth no less than 155 million rubles, and most likely much for 200.

I remind you that since 1996 M. Volodin strictly in the civil service. He could not and can not legally make on the purchase and maintenance of such beauty. It is obvious that there monthly operating costs more than his salary.

I hope you will once again understand why "United Russia" and the Kremlin so against the introduction of the Criminal Code "illegal enrichment».
If such a clause existed, all these wonderful gardeners would have been in the dock, where they would have to explain what all this money bought.

I hope you all understand how important it is to support the common struggle of all normal people for ratification of Article 20 of the UN Convention against Corruption and the introduction of this very "illicit enrichment».

Vyacheslav Volodin (center)

Sergei Prikhodko

Nikolai Ashlapov

Igor Rudenskiy

Sergei Neverov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting