From the life of Ben Stiller

November 30 marks 48 years of the American actor and director Ben Stiller. He was not handsome, and is not included in the lists of the most-most in Hollywood. Although…. He is perhaps one the most popular comedians in Hollywood. We offer you 10 facts about Ben Stiller, which you probably did not know.

Hereditary comedian Ben Stiller. His father, Jerry Stiller to make people laugh on stage, and his mother Anne Meara worked in television shows. On 10 birthday he was given an 8-millimeter camera, and Ben began to shoot their films.

"As a kid, I just loved the movie. When my parents worked on the film, I liked to come and observe everything that they did. I remember how my father starred in "Capture train Pelham 1-2-3," and then I was dying with excitement. I loved films like "Planet of the Apes" and "Adventure" Poseidon. " Then, when I wanted to make movies himself, my father gave me a camera Super 8. He really helped me and even took part in my shooting. In general, That's it, baby, lifting the father of actor & quot ;.

Despite the fact that the critics do not like Stiller, the audience love it and are happy to meet each picture with his participation. December 25 at the American rolled out a new movie actor - "Incredible Life of Walter Miti" on a story by James Thurber. This is a film about a young man who has big dreams. And once those dreams become a reality.

Ben Stiller is the only actor to be nominated for an anti-prize "Golden Raspberry" in the category "Worst Actor" for five films released him in 2005: "Along Came Polly," "Dodgeball," "Anchorman," "Starsky & Hutch "," black envy. " True "raspberry" then earned George W. Bush.

Ben Stiller does not include lists of the sexiest actors, but in his youth he had a lot of girlfriends. He met with Janeane Garofalo, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Calista Flokhat, Amanda Peet. But that was before he met with Stiller, Christine Taylor, where he married in May 2000. The secret of a happy marriage, Ben says laughing.

"For me laugh - it's a huge part of the relationship with the person. My wife has a great sense of humor. I love her laugh. Sometimes, though, she laughs at things that I take too seriously, but I'm glad, because it brings me back to reality. I used to be a workaholic, but now I'm happy at home. The first time I'm beginning to feel like an adult ».

The actor has two children - a daughter, Ella Olivia (10 April 2002) and son Kvinli Dempsey (July 10 2005). Stiller not accustom their children to acting, even though they participated in the voice acting cartoon "Madagascar 2».

"I am very proud of them. If you look at previous "Madagascar", in the scene where they show the young Alex, you hear the voices of my children. Just a few seconds, but they are there! Although I can not say that they greatly enjoyed this activity. In general, my child is not too like what has been their dad. My daughter is much more interesting to play with dolls. And it is quite normal for her age, she was only ten years old - it's time. A son is very interested in model trains, the railway - it's his favorite toy. »

Ben Stiller exactly believe in life after death and is afraid of ghosts.

"Oddly enough, I believe in ghosts and fear them quite seriously. Moreover, I believe in the existence of ghost workers on the ground who are looking for a living body to move, so that makes me really scared ».

He was not proud of it, but in his biography there are a couple of moments criminal.

"When I was 10, in high school I stole teddy bear koala. And 17 years ago, when the relationship broke up with his girlfriend and was in a deep depression, he went with his friend alone for Christmas in Hawaii - one of the most romantic places on earth. He, too, I was then in depression. And my friend does not tolerate Hawaii, he hates the sun and always goes to black. And so we decided that we need a Christmas tree in our hotel room. And ... it was stolen in one of the shops, she stood there as decoration ».

Ben Stiller does not like fitness centers and rocking. And his physical form, he supports using the currently fashionable surfing and hiking (hiking).

"I like hiking, and when I have time, I can walk long distances. One went with friends Hike duration of about 30 km on the cliff above the ocean in Hawaii. That was impressive. But this does not happen often. Time for all is not enough ».

Stiller does not like modern cinema, to prefer movies with "character", who shot earlier.

"I'm a big fan of the movie 70s. Something in them there is some kind of character, what I do not see now in modern cinema. My favorite film «Hot Rock» ».

Before filming all parts of the comedy "Night at the Museum" (by the way, "Night at the Museum 3 'is projected to be released in rent December 25th, 2014), Ben Stiller reviewing spy movie with Tom Cruise.

"I review all of the" Mission Impossible "with Tom Cruise, because I think he's one of the best characters of the screen, who knows how to skedaddle from the chase. I'm just learning from him to imitate his style of running. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting