Lunches soldier

In this review, the author has tried to describe as accurately as possible the composition of dry rations soldier from the package, ending canned. This product they eat as the main power in the field. Pros and cons of the diet under the cut. We eat a lot of them every day, so I would like to write here a criticism. I will try to be objective.
Packaging is very convenient, you can adjust almost everywhere: the scoop under the debris; comfortable, and nice to the same salad bowl can turn; Case under the knife; pot for flowers, in general, the options are many.

Potato and buckwheat with meat.
Potatoes unmatched, until now I eat it with pleasure. I advise you to warm up better, the cold did not taste one cut package closer to the center, so it is easier to use and not have to fish out the remains of a random bottom.
Porridge like me less. Dryly, a little fat. Beef is excellent, you can optionally choose for.

A marvel of engineering. Flameless Razogrevatel. Easy thing, certainly more convenient to dry alcohol. At night, go unnoticed, even helping his friends, if they do not rustle. The bag is waiting for garbage, which is very convenient.

1) to disclose; 2) Fill with water; 3) take out the tube to release excess air; 4) Put it tasty potatoes, waiting 30 minutes (I was warming faster version) and enjoy the unpleasant smell that comes out with the steam. But all this stuff.

One cold night, when I sold zipper on the sleeping bag, I was doomed to a sleepless night! But the miracle of technology saved me! I dospat well before dawn, an hour precisely this Razogrevatel warmed my feet! They included two on two products.

Liquid. When we began to receive these rations, you literally started hunting here this milk oat porridge with raisins. It is very tasty, easy to prepare and briefly.
Soup disgusting, no one and probably never to late and did not finish.
The so-called pasta is possible. The same "Rolton", only without brand, heartbreaking, appetizing smells. This smell is not very pleasant.

Drinks. Tasty and healthy, I think. In cloudy weather, I drink it all the time. Even sending sent home, a good thing. Vitamins.

Here are all miserable, do not even want to comment. I like only the matches. Lit and everything do not put out!

Chocolate average taste bitter tea is edible. The downside is that apparently it is covered by some spots. Suspicious.
Fruit stick unchangeable. Delicious and extremely high in calories, the real charge power!
Cheese is very tasty and sometimes come across bones tell me that it's real.
Black tea. Simple cheap tea.
Coffee is good, I am still actively used it! This, invigorates.
Sugar, to do it in a waterproof container. Although this too personal.
Condensed 50/50. Sometimes it comes across a strange, disgusting taste.

Biscuits, edible, delicious, can be eaten with jam. But the stomach for a long time they will not stand.

Then do all the fun and convenient! Wipes especially in the field just a fight they rule!

On the strength ration also at a good level. I dropped it in a backpack in the river 20 meters with all that was blown up, water bottle exploded and scattered her cover! And I survived solder then more or less ate. Dry alcohol really did not flare up and shot.

Source: siloviki-ru.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting