Chris Brown

Chris Brown has never been a good boy. We all remember the sad story in 2009, when Chris beat Rihanna on the eve of "Grammy". After this court decision Brown can not approach his ex-lover closer than 50 meters. And Chris Brown gave another scandal!

Chris Brown was invited to a live broadcast of the program "Good Morning America." During airtime Chris behaved the bounds of decency. He talked about his new album FAME, the promotion of which is now actively engaged. According to Chris, the album title can be interpreted as "I forgive all my enemies."

Asked leading Robin Roberts on Rihanna, Chris said that they had not seen, but it does not matter, because in the first place for him now music and his new album. What happened next is not entirely clear. According to witnesses, after the broadcast, Chris returned to his dressing room, where suddenly sufficed chair and with a loud cry began to destroy everything around. The result of his aggressive splash was the broken window.

Then Chris Brown took off his shirt and as such went to the street.

As a singer later admitted to his Twitter, he just got a constant reminder of the silly stories with Rihanna. What can I say? Excessively hot guy.

Photo: dailymail.co.uk tmz.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting