Ann Hataway

Anne Hathaway - one of the stars, whose lips are simply created for lipstick. According to her, his first experience in applying makeup Anne received five years: "I wanted big beautiful lips, so I took my mother's red lipstick and began to carry her across the face!" Since then, Ann greatly excelled in the art of make-up, and watch what she was doing with his face - a pleasure.

Anne only arrived in Millburn High School. Of course, not in need of a make-up girl's beauty.

Young and fresh, Anne prefers natural make-up - and why not, with such wonderful skin and bright eyes?

The film "The Princess Diaries," Anne brought on the red carpet. Lipstick juicy berry color always looks a winner on light skin!

Normally Anne highlights makeup or eyes or lips - but sometimes that is both at once.

The broad contour line on the eyes and lipstick the color of tea roses give the image of Anne sophistication and at the same time natural.

Leather Anne - a real gift for fans of red lipstick: a bright, almost alabaster hue, smooth, without any imperfections.

"Smokey" in his eyes and a more natural color of the lips perfectly with curls carelessly chosen.

Bob medium length, straightened hair, sparkling natural healthy glow - what better way to emphasize the beautiful brown eyes Anne?

The elegant shell, the arrow on the eyes and lips natural - classic style of Audrey Hepburn.

Bright pink glitter profitable emphasizes the shape of the lips Anne.

Platinum wig and cherry lips - an unforgettable image of the White Queen. "To create this image, I listened to a lot of Blondie and revised many films with Greta Garbo," - says Anne.

Carelessly scattered hair and lightly accented lipstick lip color make for a very lively and natural way.

Red lipstick and carefully arranged waves - classic Hollywood style.

Photo by GettyImages

Tags

See also

New and interesting