Bright Eyes

Bright eyes, painted catchy wired and juicy cheerful shades - a compulsory trend of the spring season, which have already adopted the Hollywood style icons. I am sure that they are willing to share ideas and truly spring make contact. Take a look, for example, radiant eyes Stephanie Pratt underlined aqua eyeliner!

Pretty bold "traffic light" Rihanna chose a combination, having made up his eyes flickering shadows lime green and wearing a red dress to match her mop of curls. Strange but true: it is! I wonder what she looks like in the eyes of the color-blind?

After her divorce from Ryan Reynolds Scarlett Johansson is often criticized because of its taste. Please note: even Scarlett did not remain indifferent to the fashion trends this spring - bright eyes, and replaced his usual, bored all make-up in the style of «smokey eyes» expressive orange shadows.

Katie Perry has left behind all the fashionistas, use for your eye makeup just two bright colors: purple and bright green. What happened? Trendy, but still angelic appearance.

Excellent look bright blue shade in the inner corners of the eyes of Jessica Alba. Cute and fashionable. The depth of brown eyes successfully emphasize metallic bronze shade, the actress who has imposed on the outer corners. What can I say, I think, an example worthy of emulation!

Do not be afraid of pink shades, with their help, you can freshen up any make-up! A striking example of this - Kristen Vig. Pale pink shadow and sensual pink arrows chained to his views. Note usual black dress from boring winter turned into spring and refined. Coup!

Mischievous eyes Rachel McAdams yellow eyeliner become more cheerful and sunny. Lovely, but not acceptable for all situations. Get acquainted with the future in-law with bright make-up, I would not dare to go!

Why emerald eyes Emma Stone looked so pathetic? The key is that it firstly, underlined with a pencil, the color of which matches the color of the eye. Secondly, he emphasized in a special way not cast his eyes and drew a line right "on your lashes." His eyes seem huge!

Purple shadows soften the stern look, Nicole Richie, give it a more feminine look. Win-win for the make-up date: man can not look away!

As a woman who dyed their hair, "leopard", so they come to together to present a Grammy, Nicki Meany very modest reaction to fashion innovations. It just summed up the lower lid turquoise eyeliner Glitter!

Photo: dailymakeover.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting