"You do not stand if, in addition to beauty, you have nothing."

Frankly speaking, the model in its overall weight seems to me that kind creatures stamped with a certain set of features: a bony figure, tall, pretty blurry, but overall the "right" face. Many bad hair and crooked legs. That's all.

Career model does not last long, and that you remember even after 10 years, need to be a person. For "you are worthless, if, in beauty, you have nothing."

50s. Dovima

The woman in the eyes of steel. She spoke contemptuously about his profession, thought it frivolous.

60s. Jean Shrimpton

This rebel, in the distant 65th deigned to come to the races not simple cocktail dress and hat, and in extreme mini without stockings and with her head uncovered. The viewer's attention was focused on the beauty instead of horses. He was engaged to Catherine Deneuve, her husband, photographer David Bailey, but later the couple broke up.

70s. Iman

Iman speaks five languages ​​and is the wife of David Bowie. These two facts were sufficient to slay me on the spot.

80s. Gia Carangi

Remember the brilliant movie with Angelina Jolie "Gia"? It is about how a young beauty painfully dying of AIDS. She was only 26. Gia was one of the first supermodels, her contribution to the fashion industry is invaluable. And then? Drugs, illness, depression, inadequate behavior during photo shoots, and death. The very burned itself to ashes.

90s. Linda Evangelista

She looks like a fawn. She was one of the first to offer money only for it to be present at any event, what Linda often answered: "In less than ten thousand dollars, I do not get up from the bed».

Our days. Lily Cole

I've never seen anything like it - such an unusual entity, talent and eccentricity. She is beautiful. And a good actress, among others.

Tags

See also

New and interesting