Global model

I do not understand why this has gone gender discrimination, and why I only considered models of girls. Among males are also many well-known models, who are a resounding success. For example, a favorite of not only photographers, designers and boys, but girls - Max Mohr.

Or a tomboy, but much younger - Ash Staymest.

Number Mor has the status of bad boy, his fourth of the amount of earnings among the male models, he is famous for his tattoos «April May June»; work model it is not a burden but a pleasure, because he does not have to strain. What in life, and this in the pictures.

Max Moore loves parties, alcohol, girls and boys. However, the boys like it too.

And the girls love him.

He himself likes to dress as a girl.

Number Moru no fun to be a good boy. His suits superstar status with a reputation as a bad boy.

But sometimes it has to be pretty. More precisely, pretty.

However, Max still returns to his familiar and native image.

Let us turn to Ash Staymestu. He is now 20 years or so, and in the fashion industry, he hit 17 after shooting for Vogue, but Ash still looks like a little kid. In general, I do not think that youth plays into his hands, especially in the photographs with erotic overtones, as he languidly rolls his eyes, trying to squeeze out at least some semblance of sexuality, and adult ... However, do not judge me. Where am I and where the creative director of the fashion brands. Perhaps it was his youthful appearance makes him such a success, but I will not be biased attitude towards Ash and not only because of his appearance, but more on that later.

Just, please, do not get bored while watching these images.

Yes, this is another strange feature Ash - uniformity of its images and the photo shoots.

Ash Staymest, incidentally, also holds the title of bad boy.

And he, too, like the boys.

And he likes to be a girl.

And in the life of Ash - full turretless.

But sometimes you have to take the image of an angel. Failed angel.

Nothing like? The whole story from the word "almost" is like the story of Count Mora. Perhaps that is why I have a biased attitude towards Ash, I can not accept it as a perfect personality. By the way, with a stake, they are great friends.

But I like the past (though why the past) Ashe. Drummer and skater.

And finally, the video with Ash. You can listen to his voice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting