The Universe

Maybe because of my passion for the planets, and maybe because of the growing hostility to our own, but as far as I can remember, I always wanted to fly into space.
The universe always drawn people to him, since time immemorial, scientists have studied the cosmos, trying to understand its structure. A fly into space - a dream for many so far. And she realized for the first time at the Gagarin in the 20th century. It was then started across-the fascination of the universe. Naturally, the fashion is not spared.

Pierre Cardin, one of the most famous designers of the time, creating a crazy futuristic clothes. That is what he was famous, and when Carden returned in 2011 with a new show, the designer did not experiment: he turned to the old way.

In general, for many Futurism accessed. Even in modern times, when it would seem, is nothing surprising in spaceships and stars (one million seen in the movies, in films, in the same clothes), designers continue to adopt in their collections images of the future. For example, Givenchy Haute Couture.

Or Balenciaga, unobtrusive futuristic motifs that have become the hallmark of the house, which is under the guidance of Ghesquière.

Armani Prive Haute Couture caused a great resonance among fashion critics. They said they would like to wear unless Lady Gaga.

Shoes Chanel Haute Couture - something an average between pretentiousness Empire and severity of futurism.

The Marni is clearly inspired by the 60s futurism. By the way, some fashion critics have called a weak collection.

Space Nina Donis. In my opinion, a great collection, the name fully reflects the essence. Flashes of bright light - an explosion of stars - including absorbing darkness of the universe.

Photos of stars, the Milky ways nebulae - excellent prints that designers can use in their collections.

Ruffian.

And Olivier Tiskens in his last collection for Nina Ricci is clearly inspired by the night sky. In my opinion, this is a brilliant collection. Many discovered Tiskensa it afterwards. By the way, it predicted for the post of creative director of the house after the death of Alexander McQueen and director of the house Lanvin. But none of these prophecies did not come true.

We should not find the time will be available to intergalactic travel, but art now gives us the opportunity to come into contact with the cosmos.

And Romain Jerome even created a watch for those who have no pocket $ 20 million, but there are 100 thousand. Hours unusual, when you create them used moondust and parts of spacecraft and stations. At least so says Romain.

Not only Lady Gaga admits futuristic style. Other stars also clothed in outfits with a space theme, albeit in not such cause. Simple futuristic 3D.

A Katy Perry, for example, used the themes of space in his music video.

In general, music like this theme as much in fashion.

People want to be closer to the universe and all the ways of trying to implement the idea, expressed by this quote:
If you can not fly off into space, do so that he flew to tebe.

Photos of hits: style.com, vogue

Tags

See also

New and interesting