Hilary Swank

Hilary Swank hardly be called beautiful in the classic sense of the word. Honestly, the early pictures it can even be called ugly. However, this ugly duckling has managed brilliantly to show that if a woman is smart enough and talented, then it costs nothing to be nice, and turned into a white swan. It is interesting to compare her early photos and present - is hard to believe that this is one and the same person!

As a child, Hillary was not only very pretty but quite plump.

After the premiere of "Boys Do not Cry," Hilary tried to look more feminine as possible. It turned out, um, questionable ...

There is not even a haircut Hilary colors and well-chosen makeup - it's much better than a puppet blush and red lips.

Why take the risk, if found a good way? Butch and soft shades of makeup looks great.

In my opinion, a return to the still image went to the benefit of Hillary.

Although she learned to beat and this image!

Well, diamonds are no more spoiled!

Again, make-up in beige tones - a win-win move for Miss Swank.

A shock of flowing hair is suddenly very Hilary!

The hair can be smooth and, most importantly - stick with delicate shades of lipstick and paint yourself buffoon cheeks.

Another discovery - elegantly laid feminine curls are also very Hilary.

With a short pixie Hilary looks more mature, but very charming.

Again, these beautiful curls and flawless styling!

It seems to me that the dark color of the hair unnecessarily ages Hilary. However, it still will deal with their image, I'm sure! With such a mind will not get lost.

Photo by InStyle

Tags

See also

New and interesting