Raquel Zimmerman.

One of the best models of today, ranked 14th in the Top Icons and a couple of years ago, 1 in the ranking according to Models known and respected worldwide website models.com, Vogue magazine recognized one of the best models of the 2000s, Brazilian of German origin, former muse of Karl Lagerfeld, twenty-eight year old Raquel Zimmerman.
This means the recognition of my work and all my efforts. I am very happy being the first model in mire.

Raquel Zimmermann - supermodel, known throughout the world. She is known primarily as a favorite of Vogue all countries ...

... Model of advertising campaigns of various brands ...

... And models at the show Victoria's Secret.

The exotic beauty, toned body, tall and striking eyebrows face with deep-set eyes and full lips did their job - Raquel refers to the elite models.

However, many believe that Raquel devoid of sex appeal. It is not androgynous, very feminine, but something about it does not give men perceive it as well as beauty Natasha Poly or that much trivia, Adriana Lima.

However, Raquel your own view of this attitude to its appeal. She believes that the appearance is not separate from the model, the success and attractiveness in the eyes of others is built from the behavior of the model.

And yet her personality, which is reflected in its appearance, impressed Ruy Sanchez Blanco, a photographer, followed by Raquel married. Children do not have, apparently, is not going Zimmerman is throwing her modeling career. In a little network of their joint photo.

Raquel - a very successful and well-known model. For instance, she even starred in the video for the song Lady Gaga «Born this way».

And the story of her work contains many magazine covers with her participation.

Raquel often defiles for different brands, even though his "nemodelny" age.

Raquel first appeared strange its success.
I do not know why they chose me, but they said, "That's because you have your own style." And then I realized that it really is. I get dressed, not in order to please someone, I dress for myself only.

In addition, all appreciate her acting skills and talent of reincarnation. However, in the movie Zimmerman himself did not try, but often acted in various commercials.

Model with contradictory beauty, causing mixed feelings among people, Raquel Zimmermann will remain forever in the history of fashion. Some people like it, and someone finds it correct, but unattractive. A matter of taste. Personally, I like it, besides, I (and not only I) find similarities with Blake Lively.

Try to find Raquel.

Tags

See also

New and interesting