Torn jeans

More than sure that every girl, knowing in fashion, there are jeans with shabby effect. Still, literally, 10 years ago, many people, especially the older generation of people say, "How terrible, how can such a thing to wear?" "She's like a bum," "him, the dogs broke?". It's funny or sad, not for me to decide. Yet fashion has done its job and has not left aside the ripped jeans. I can not say that it's incredibly beautiful, and very profitable presents a figure, but still looks pretty stylish, cute, and as I did not like this word, but it's fun. Of course, who does not like celebrities acquire an element wardrobe. Each of their individual, on the options "as well as under what" dress ripped jeans Star presented a lot. Let's take a look and choose what to whom to taste ...

"Home" Victoria Beckham

Cameron Diaz

Megan Fox has long ago acquired the image of a simple and cute girly

And here too rustic Megan

Sarah Jessica Parker. As always beautiful

Cute Jessica Alba

Shakira

Nalyapano somehow. Selma Blair

Kiara

Denise Richards. Well, at least kill me, but I do not see the beauty in a cover and in that the length of jeans

Avril Lavigne does not change his style

Nicky Hilton

Drew Barrymore

Brittany Snow

And the biggest fan of ripped jeans - Kim Kardashian. In my opinion it is they give a kind of image of the "glamor»

Tags

See also

New and interesting