French woman: Emmanuelle Beart

Fragile French with an angelic face and always wet, as if the tear-stained eyes, a deep voice low and sensual lips that seemed ready to break out of the camera lens.

In the world cinema Emmanuel rushed recalcitrant teenager who brought the amazing property it - naturalness. From this film, where it has, whether the American blockbuster "Mission Impossible" or marmalade comedy "8 ​​Women" makes the viewer to experience it for her.

If Emanuel did not become an actress, she would have gone to travel.
"I kept looking, I do not pretend, I imagine myself. I feel a new freedom, I like to take risks. Then I begin to breathe deeply, to live better, give yourself ».

It is possible that each film, and even every interview - it's just an excuse for self-knowledge. So what scared Emmanuelle Beart? Death. And what a smell of a favorite? Laden. What food like? Delight. Her favorite word? Sleep. Is there anything out of the forbidden that she would like to make? Not at all. She likes to play by the rules.

Her teacher Claude Sautet always told her: "Success - is 2% talent and 98% of labor." This principle, and it should be all his life.

"He taught me not to think about success, but just try to create what he loved, and well do the trick. I think a successful actress, and I think that the success - it is like a "thank you" that you speak around. And I say "thank you" Claude Sautet for this priceless knowledge ».

She did not often go to the theater, although nearly seven years, played exclusively on the stage. Emmanuel prefers classical music and classical dance. She loves Schubert, Bach, Fauré.

"In my life I played a significant role composer Igor Stravinsky. I really like the ballet "Swan Lake", and of the dancers without hesitation I'll call Nureyev ».

"For me, reading - like a trip. I see characters as real people. It's nice to travel to these imaginary worlds and feel one way or another hero ».

She was close to Hemingway, Zola, Dostoevsky, Goethe. She is delighted with the "utterances in love" Roland Barthes.

"When I find my artist, I try to read more about it, find out why he wrote what he wanted to say. Now I am in love with work of Jackson Pollock. I try to understand and interpret his work. Recently, I was at an exhibition in Paris Pollock. I was struck by his courage, his revolutionary approach to art. I admire these people ».

Her favorite film directors Pedro Almodovar, Woody Allen, Emir Kusturica, André Téchiné and Zhang Yimou.

"I love my job because it gives me the opportunity to see the world. But apart from this I can travel to see different countries and the people in your favorite pictures. Especially lay on the heart Yimou film "Not one less" - a touching story about a girl who, replacing the rural teacher, tries to return to school runaway child ».

"My grandmother 103 years. It has always silently next to me - and she knows how important it is for me to help her. Perhaps that is why she is still alive and still wants to live. During each of my trips, I find little things in her purse, she quietly puts me. They become my talisman. In general, I always and everywhere to take an icon of St. Anthony ».

"I am pleased to support the brave filmmakers who put the classics in modern processing. On the opera festivals in Salzburg, you can see a lot of unexpected performances. Such directors as Peter Stein, turn outdated notions ».

"Unprecedented in the modern history of France at the newsstand fever has caused the release of the numbers of the famous women's magazine Elle, the cover of which appeared nude Emmanuelle Beart" - words written in May 2003, all the international media.

The entire print run of more than half a million copies had been swept from the shelves. Remarkably, the women's magazine bought mainly by men.

"Divine eye of an angel and the body of confused," said its director Claude Chabrol.

"A mixture of extreme shyness and absolute provocation" - so called herself Emmanuel.

And the millions of fans consider it the epitome of true femininity.

Tags

See also

New and interesting