Who's who

As the saying goes, if you want to start a new life - go to the hairdresser. On itself verified) That selibretiz follow this inviolable law. Brunette blondes, brunettes to blondes, and those and others in red. New look - new life stage. For stars of course these stages are replaced quickly, but we will try to stop a moment and see who and what new hairlook acquired to date (again, as long as they have not changed it).

AnnaLynne McCord - from nearly blondiki brunette in chocolate. That does not make for the sake of a new role.

The star of the series "Gossip Girl" and girlfriend De Caprio, and at the same time has become a red-haired Stella McCartney brand ambassador in the United States.

Singer Carrie Andervut. Before - was better than after, it seems to me that a new shade of its old.

Cheryl Cole left the amerikansoy version of TV-project «The X Factor», made a new hairstyle ... and went back to her ex-husband footballer Ashley Cole.

Ciara Upgrade your hair style, adding platinum locks and bangs. With a bang I like. A facial expression all too)

Dianna Agron has posted on its website a video where she cut her hair.

Emma Stone has played Peter Parker's love interest in the movie "The Amazing Spider-Man" (2012), changed the color of the hair, and in addition has finally got rid of social and contagious game FarmVille closed their page on facebook. I never thought that such people have the time to gather carrots)

At the premiere of the fourth season of "True Blood" Evan Rachel Wood all shocked. Well, another would cut the long tresses of the most "do not want to." Although with a boyish haircut it too cool.

Fergie lighten. "But that's not all" - said the singer. It is a pity that the group suspended work (

Stephanie remains true to its color but against kucheryashek not resist. Only here on what hairstyle son mocks ...

Hayden Panettiere just "sun girl". Well, what sad, I went from Klitschko, paint, and immediately found the athlete McKnight. The girl is clearly a great love for the sport.

After the "Transformers" Isabel Lucas decided to transform itself - blond and Kos. Still the sexiest vegetarian Australia)))

Probably after a photo shoot in advertising their own spirits «Love & Light» Jennifer Lopez decided podkucheryavitsya. As for me - straight better.

As already mentioned the girl in blogs - makaroshka Beyonce)))) It is necessary to promote the new album.

Well, just a boom on some kucheryashki. Zhordin Sparks.

Julia Roberts is slightly lighten up. I look at her and did not even know in what form it is more like it.

Katy Perry has become a fiery red! Class! I terribly like! Fueled interest in the launch of his new perfume.

Twilight Kristen Stewart is in no hurry to change much, adding only a little "cherry" color.

Leighton Meester definitely better with a bang, and beautiful new color.

After a long chocolate korrichnevogo shade, Mandy Moore still decided to add copper tones.

Nicole Kidman with a new fringe just super! I have almost the same, but thicker)))))))

Rachel McAdams more oblondinilas. Apparently after a trip on the subway with his battle-FRIEND Michael Sheen. I still say "stars do not ride the subway»)

Reese Witherspoon but a new hairlook, also a tattoo on her stomach made in honor of the new husband.

Zoe Kravitz probably also drawn to the mutation, after filming the movie "People X: First Class."

Tags

See also

New and interesting