Photos of Hollywood film sets

Perhaps a few of us know the name of Mary Mark, which is more than 40 years photographing Hollywood film sets. For once in his life, but we still have seen at least one of her works (the more so that they are without belittling masterpiece) ... so ... its main theme is the "essence of the actor", to which she has always wanted to get to the bottom ... Well, schA see ... Who do we have here ... "with the essenceĀ»;)

Jack Nicholson: poking a finger at me ... but scary at the thought of it ...

Dustin Hoffman: "The private actor in the world" ???? )) Probably shows a squirrel ...: D

Dennis Hopper ... I remember him for the role Kurennoy biker in "Easy Rider" ... and here ... and the essence of such sadness in his eyes ... amazingly ...

Jeff Bridges (same story) ... awesome hair ... I was always drawn to the long-haired ...

Pamela ... no ... there is just no surprises ... (

Marlon Brando ... years ... not hurt a fly ... but face stern-heavy ...

Johnny Depp ... krasaffcheg !!! How do I love this actor !!!

Sarah Jessica ... what was it ... Parker! changed)) ... so all slender and fit))

Benicio del Toro ... it's somewhere in Argentina it sshutili ... smoke ... and promised to quit ...

Robert Downey. shows "Down" in front of the camera ...: in ...

CAM Tim Burton, GENTLEMEN!

Brad Pitt (did not recognize him immediately vooobsche!)

And finally, of this format - Jim Carrey ... with a serious mug, and flag ... seriously, but I'm drawn to rzhachnye hysterical at the sight of an acid mine ??? : D

... FURTHER, THE SAME OR LESS POPULAR ... in a dress with lipstick, in the bath and other amenities ... OR NOT ...))

OU and what we think about this, boys and girls?

Tags

See also

New and interesting