Mr. Dresses

"Along celebrities" brings sight to the upward movie star Leighton Meester. Judge her as an actress, we can only roles, and based on the fact that the 25-year-old Layton has to its credit a number of serious works, mostly bit parts, it is still too early. But "in public" she has managed to stand out, so we have every right to rummage in her wardrobe.

Come

Let's start with "pokazushnyh" outfits in which Mr. appears on every red carpet and similar events.

It is often possible to see Layton in this form: a closed top, but a very short dress (on the MTV-shnom Movie Awards 2011).

Modest mini does not happen :)

This is perhaps the most provocative outfit actress (simpotichno, although this is not entirely appropriate cleavage at her bust ...), and hair, as for me, is poor. Who are so over it mocked what ?!

The image of "vamp woman" is maintained throughout - as in clothes, make-up play and the look of the actress.

Very nice, that's just the color of the shoes a little out of place ...

But in such a charming dress and fishnet stockings in the original actress met him in Paris or she))

Hmm ... look lost, shoulders slumped, barely "stretched" smile ... Leighton? Honey, you all right?

As you can see, his pants at Leighton in favor, as in this case - one-piece suit. Well, it is clearly to the face.

Very interesting look with a short length pants! A sort of a male Style!

Leather-fitting pants fit a very sexy thighs ... And as always, high-heeled shoes, it is so clearly an actress looks slimmer.

Here is the street outfit I personally most impressed - simply but tastefully.

Well, what is this shirt ?? Yes, the image is clearly not finalized.

Apparently, bodiguardu not really like too bezformennoe dress Leighton.

All kinds of coats - this is her everyday image of a cool time of the year.

Figure coat the cell and to the completion of the image of this wonderful gray beret, very innocently)

Option with a white coat is not even bad ... But Layton clearly lacks ample bosom for this style.

But the cold provoke Layton on such bad taste ... long jacket and boots, bricks on your feet. Priority - warm, beauty wait.

A strange choice - an awful stupid T-shirt and pants ... Layton, you disappoint me!

The appalling bad taste continues - apparently shapeless, do not mix things more to taste the young actress. And again, these miracle boots!

This jacket buttoned at peas looks even worse!

Leighton probably forgotten that it is a mirror! How is it then possible to show people what?

Apogee all this "beauty"! No, of course, morning jog with the dog does not require the active work of stylists, refined dresses and long heels, but it ...

More frightening is not even strange gray T-shirt or a grandmother's pants with a high waist, and is not feminine gait Leighton. Too relaxed ... she laugh leash size from the pet :)

So, it seems to me, Mr. Layton, for everyday life, clearly enjoys the help of stylists, too diverse in the extreme costumes of the actress.

Tags

See also

New and interesting