«Must have»

Do you have a Clog? Not yet? Well, then an urgent need to correct this mistake, because this season shoes on a massive wooden sole, decorated with metal studs, «must have» every self-respecting fashionista.

Returned Clog, is considered a national of the European footwear fashion on the catwalks last year, but its relevance is not lost at all this season.

By the way, in 2010 Karl Lagerfeld showed the first return of the legendary shoe 60s, among them Sasha Pivovarova and Lara Stone in the spring fashion show from Chanel. The famous fashion designer said that it is fashionable again.
In France, the peasant shoes called sabots and clogs in the Netherlands.

And I came up with Dutch Clog shoe designer Jan Jansen in 1969. Once those shoes wore Janis Joplin.
Well, the modern celebrity, too, did not disregard the actual trend. Let's see who and what is Clog?
Fashion icon Sarah Jessica Parker, of course, could not afford to buy these shoes. But that's Pants Clog, in my opinion, it was necessary to choose shorter.

Rachel Bilson and Clog combines with dresses and jeans:

Dzhulletta Lewis, I think, is terrible. Dress acidic colors, black fishnet stockings and white Clog ...

But its namesake, the singer Lyon Lewis looks more elegant:

Alex Curran, although it maintains its own column about fashion, somehow picked up the bag and Clog one color that has long been out of fashion:

Chloë Sevigny - well, finally ... With white socks:

Demi Lovato:

Jeffrey Campbell and Kate Beckinsale prefer Clog Chanel:

Kylie Minogue Clog on a thin heel:

Miley Cyrus - classic noble red color:

Naomi Watts prefers the classics, too:

Tags

See also

New and interesting