Stylish Star

It is not top, but simply a list of the stars, which I think stylish. Style - is not always a synonym for the word "beautiful", do not forget about it. The list consists of foreign female stars.

Alexa Chung

I think everyone would agree that Alexa Chung, model, TV presenter and editor of British Vogue, always dressed in the latest fashion. About own style Alex says:
I like that cause, stressed shapeless things in vogue. If I'm at the festival and see a girl in a dress resembling a bag, I immediately think, "Oh, we're the same blood!". Great to promote a new perspective on style. I am convinced, is better to buy something unusual in a charity shop than spend thousands on a dress Versace.Chto Well, not often get to see Alex in baggy things, but envy her ability stylish, beautiful and, above all, appropriate dress - could and should be.

Camilla Belle

When a Hollywood actress Camilla Belle on the red carpet always want to exclaim: "It's crazy!" Frankly, in some cases, I would have never occurred so combine hairstyle, accessories and dresses. Often she chooses shocking models from the latest collections of designers are not afraid of bold prints and patterns unimaginable. But all of these models look Camilla flashy, but elegant.

Blake Lively

Wardrobe Blake is not inferior to her character's wardrobe - Serena van der Woodsen. Lively herself admits:
I dress just like my character from "Gossip Girl" Serena. My house - half of her wardrobe, and our styles pohozhi.Oni two amazing - wonderful examples of how to dress to win the status of it-girl. However, Blake often have some problems with hair. I do not know when it will solve them.

Natalie Portman

Nothing surprising, but - ideally. Someone said that her style - boring. And who said that the "ideal" and "boredom" is not synonymous? However, Natalie puts great and I really like.
too boring and the right to be called a fashion icon. I never versed in fashion trends, but well aware of the work of their favorite dizaynerov

Emma Watson

Little she has grown and become a real icon of style! At the award ceremony ELLE Style Awards in London, Emma won the main prize this year, shifting the place of Kristen Stewart with the main style icon. Lorraine Candy, editor of the magazine, said that Emma has its own sense of style.
We are in Elle always say it does not matter what you wear, but how you wear it - and Emma have a sense of how to carry things. This makes it stilnoy.

However, it is a pity that in the final Potter premiere girl appeared not in the best outfit. You could choose something better does not it? That it will remain in our memory forever.

Vivienne Westwood

You're probably wondering? But who can argue that the queen of punk and avant-garde are not stylish? Very stylish. When all is that her style really very extravagant, Vivien assumes the right to criticize others. For example, Kate Middleton, she cursed the nines, calling it "ordinary" woman without the ability to apply makeup. As for Kate, I do not agree with it (except that with the eyeliner), but very very love Vivienne!

Sarah Jessica Parker

The most ugly woman in Hollywood according to many publications at the same time manages to be also one of the most stylish! Yes, its image is clear not all. Yes, I call it beautiful is often difficult. But the style - have a style, and Sarah adheres to it very tightly. As for the style of the week:
Fashion - it's just part of my job. I feel responsible for the way I look. Often, women come up to me in the supermarket to see what I'm wearing. And see ... the most ordinary flip flops, jeans and a sweatshirt. Looking at their disappointed faces, I usually answer that is already too old to dress like Carrie Bredshou

Stella McCartney

The famous designer brand of the same name reserved for me the standard, correct and fine style.

Tags

See also

New and interesting