Bond forever!

Sir James Bond, also known as "007", in existence since 1962 to this day due to its founder British writer Ian Fleming and the six actors who played Bond in a total of 23 individual films. Paradoxically, the eternally young agent Royal Navy, adventurer and womanizer is that his adored our parents, followed with great interest and we are watching, I'm sure, will be watching our children. Could this be a success? (Not to mention the fact that the creators of the entire Bond film series has brought more than 6 billion dollars.!))

See acting evolution 007 for all its cinematic history ...

start with the "father" Bond - writer Ian Fleming (as for me, here it is - the most that neither is the prototype of the legendary image)

after long unsuccessful attempts to film the novel, in 1962 he published a long-awaited debut film "Dr. No", met a mixed reaction from critics. The world was not ready for the birth of a new hero)

the first, and is believed to be the most successful James Bond - Sean Connery (at that time a little-known actor, though having to its credit 11 roles)

... And I happen to could not agree more! "From Russia with Love" (1963)

"Goldfinger" (1964)

"Thunderball" in 1965,

after filming the fifth Bond movie "You Only Live Twice" (1967), Connery has promised more in this manner does not appear ...

before his Sean Connery (promise) violate, the role of Agent 007 in the film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" (1969) played George Lezenbi

In 1971 costume dress Bond Sean Connery again (there any promises when offering fee - 1, 25 million. dollars. and 12, 5% of the sales rolling!). "Diamonds are forever»

then the second time the actor gave his word that Bond is finished ...

next 007 - Roger Moore in the eighth film "Live and Let Die" (1973)

"The Man with the Golden Gun" (1974)

Three years later there is a new series of "The Spy Who Loved Me" (1977)

1979 - "Moonraker»

By the way, Roger Moore is considered the oldest and most constant Bond (in the first film 007 has played at the age of 46 years, officially retired as Bond at the age of 57 years)

"For Your Eyes Only" (1981).

"Octopussy" (1983)

This was followed by another surprise in the history of the image of James Bond, but this - in the 2nd part of the saga ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting