Elegance

Recently, I saw on one of the sites of a new collection of shoes fall-winter 2011-2012, issued by Sergio Rossi. It is very elegant!

I think that shoes with tiger prints, especially on the 10-meter-high stilettos, many girls will love.

Shoes girls always talked about the taste of its owner. Therefore we can not carelessly approach her choice.

Insanely beautiful and sexy, of course, watching the black shoes with red soles, and will look (they just bombovskie!). It's a classic style. But each time the creative people, I mean designers are offering us more options for creating a new image. And it is, at least, should already intrigue and motivate.

In the autumn so eager to diversify the gray and gloomy days. And it's easy to do. Pick yourself up, adding boldness and grace.

Also temptress should not forget about accessories, which only add to the charm. And everyone here has its own feature.

Someone is madly in love with a variety of earrings in different shapes and colors, someone adds zest using glamorous hoop or hairpins.

But I prefer a "tiger" shoes to wear the same bag.

And I am very like lace gloves or knitted with sequins and beads. It's so sexy.

I think this fall, bored and lonely will not)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting