Hollywood divas

Jacqueline Kennedy, Elizabeth Taylor, Maria Helena d'Rotshild - names associated with these most popular Valentino Garavani start as a designer and founder of the brand Valentino. Having to learn in Syndicate of High Fashion in Paris and worked in such famous fashion designers like Balenciaga, Guy Lyarosh Jean Desse, he quickly finds his own unique style that can still be found in the crowd of thousands of designer outfits. Let's see which one of the stars of our time does not think red carpets without a dress wizard.

The premiere of the film "Colombiana" in August 2011, Zoe Saldana said in a leather dress color salmon from Valentino.

Lea Michele chose a dress with floral print by Valentino.

At the Cannes film festival in 2009, Rachel Weisz appeared on the red carpet in a green dress on the floor by Valentino.

Another fan of Valentino is Jennifer Garner. She really is this dress, and an interesting finish.

It is interesting that Jennifer was not wearing any jewelry except rings. I think they would not have prevented.

But behind the dress perfectly normal.

Zooey Deschanel in a lace dress from Valentino at a party on the occasion of the Oscars and Kerry Washington at a party in New York.

Diane Kruger in vintage Valentino.

Another creation of the fashion house Valentino, which caused raptures at the Oscars 2005. Actress Cate Blanchett has ordered the designer subtle pale yellow dress, decorated with a burgundy velvet belt and a brooch with a scattering of stones.

But a pair of Valentino dresses from the wardrobe of Anne Hathaway.

Michelle Williams

Jessica Alba

Kirsten Dunst

Dakota Fanning

Sarah Jessica Parker and minutes could not stand quietly and dressing in front of photographers, showing off her dress in flight). Light, airy dress by Valentino, and the color is very old and bright. Normally I'm not a lover of yellow, but in this case it looks amazing.

Lady Gaga in a dress Valentino, at the celebration of the softest VEVO.Odin images Lady Gaga - she in a flowing gray satin dress with a bow made of hair on his head.

Kristen Bell in a dress from Valentino.

Mariah Carey in a dress from Valentino at the Oscars 2010. In my opinion this is not a dress she goes.

Halle Berry

Jennifer Aniston is a big fan of the designer Valentino Garavani creativity, and this is evident by the fact that at every event she wears clothes of this particular designer.

At the premiere of the comedy & quot; Horrible Bosses & quot; in London.

My joy really like silver "scales" of the dress, and the "flower" pattern on the chest.

Promotion of its fragrance called Lolavie.

The mini-dress by Valentino, which emphasized the delightfully slender and tanned legs, Jennifer looked very simple and over-year, but at the same time elegant.

The Valentino at the premiere of "The Bounty Hunter" in Madrid.

The Berlin premiere of "The Bounty Hunter".

The Valentino at the premiere of "The Bounty Hunter" in London.

At the premiere of the comedy "Marley & Me».

Presentation of "Oscar» 2009.

The ceremony of "Golden Globe».

Tags

See also

New and interesting