The roots of celebrities

Ask this question, I have found ... oh my !!! Yes, there are many of them ... I'm talking about Russian roots) If they have sponsored so good and reasonable in Russia, then maybe we would not have lost such talents as Sylvester Stallone, Harrison Ford, Leonardo DiCaprio and Steven Spielberg. And these names are not the limit. Well, we can only be happy for all those who are there. And tell about their great - great origin. Proceed)

Dustin HoffmanRoditeli Hoffmana- descendants of Jewish immigrants from the Russian Empire. They emigrated to the United States from Kiev in the twenties. His father, a native of Ukraine, and his mother - from Romania. Whatever its origin, we can say one thing, the degree of "Star" the actor determines - his talent.

"I think I became an artist because he had read Dostoevsky's novel" Crime and Punishment, "and I really wanted to play the role of Raskolnikov»

Sean PennRoditeli his father, Leo Penn, were Jewish immigrants from Lithuania and Russia, came to the US in the early 1900s. Sean's mother a Catholic of Italian and Irish descent. This alliance with the Jewish Russian-Lithuanian roots and Irish-Catholic assumed expressive character children and left.

Sean Penn is extremely scandalous personality))

Winona RayderEё real name - Winona Laura Horowitz. This is understandable, because the parents of Winona Cynthia and Michael Horowitz - the descendants of Jewish immigrants from Russia and Romania. A real surname ancestors of her father - Tomchin.Buduschaya actress would have to be called Winona Tomchin. But when her father Michael's family escaped from Russia, US emigration service somehow mixed up their names with the name of other immigrants. It turned out that in Russia they left Tomchin and Horowitz moved to America.

"Most of my relatives on the father's side died in the camps. - But this is my family, so to pay tribute to them, I dream to make a movie about the Russian or the Second World War ».

Gwyneth Paltrow PeltrouOtets was a descendant of the well-known rabbinical kind Paltrovich from Russia, who lived in Minsk. And to go to America pereinachili name, and Paltrow turned.

"Russian - amazing people. It is an honor - to be even a small part of a nation »

David DuhovnyEgo father, Amram Duchovny, Russian-Jewish proiskhozhdeniya.Ego mother, Margaret, an immigrant from Scotland.

"It's the mixing of blood. With the Scottish side I inherited inexhaustible energy and efficiency, and Jewish - self-sufficiency and national guilt complex. At the exit we have a man who could move mountains, if I was not up to his ears buried in their depressive feelings "

Leonardo Di KaprioRusskie roots of it - it's his grandmother. Russian Yelena Smirnova, who after moving from Russia to Germany, got married and took her husband's name Indenbirken.
DiCaprio himself, in conversation with Vladimir Putin, said that his grandfather was also Russian.

"So I do not for a quarter and half Russian».

Nicole Praskovja Elikolani Valiente SherzingerOdno name already suggests that some part of it is closer to us. Father, vocalist group The Pussycat Dolls, Alfonso - a Filipino, and his mother - half-Russian, half-Hawaiian. Her Russian grandmother, was a native of Vladivostok.

"I consider myself Russian American, and my friends sometimes call me Pasha!" - Said once beautiful Nicole on tour in Russia.

to be continued ...;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting